Savior?

Getting at the end of the street, I looked again to make sure I wasn't followed but my body hit something hard. Like, a wall or a car but there was no sound. Rising my head up, I saw I missed a man. He may be stood behind because he was slower or or maybe he knew I was up to something. I couldn't run from him now so I started to think I'm in trouble. I didn't have any idea what to do. 

 " Look what the cat dragged in." His voice was similar to a monster and he hold me so close by the shoulders that his breath was hitting my face like a slap. 

 " With breath like yours, it surely did. What did you eat? A dead rat?" He smirked showing me his yellow and white teeth while he let his gaze on me. It was pretty similar to a hungry Pitbull and then I realised I let my mouth talked before I thought what to say. He looked pissed. 

 " Well, let's get you knocked out." I saw him raising his fist so I closed my eyes waiting for the hit as I got pushed into the wall. I felt I couldn't breathe for a moment from that force. He was pretty strong and only that push made me feel dizzy. 

 " Couldn't agree more. "

 The voice was one that I knew but before I could look up, I heard a groan, a hit, a crack and the ground shaking for second under my feet. The problem was that the heat I should have gotten from the gorilla didn't come. I expected it in any moment but it never came so I slowly opened my eyes seeing the man on the ground in front of me unconscious. I didn't even raise my head up higher to see who knocked him down. 

 " No thank you? You're pretty rude." Raising my gaze, Jimin was staying in front of me with both hands in his pocket with a devilish smirk dancing on his expression. I didn't know what to say as I studied his features in guard. I heard a lot of questions in my head and I didn't know which one to ask first. 

 " You betrayed one of your owns? You must have really hit your head in now you're probably dreaming." I kicked myself off the wall. 

 " Or, I saved you. I don't think it's that hard to see." He replied with a smile wrapping his hands around his chest. 

 " Why would you do that? You're Park Jimin, one of the seven Bangtan Boys, the right hand of the BDip, the most wanted gangster in the world." 

 " Oh, it seems the Nerd made her homework." He tease me with a grin letting his tongue to travel on his lower lip from a side to another. 

 I thought he would jump to catch me order something but he keeps his distance without moving any muscle trying to stop me. I slowly backed away from him and gently travel across the wall to get away. But he wasn't moving. 

 " So, when will you catch me? " I finally asked which made him titling his head raising his eyebrows in confusion. 

 " You want me to? " 

 " Wasn't this the whole point? This is why those gorillas chased me in the first place." 

" I couldn't care less about those men." His expression showing me that he was saying the truth. 

Still, what was he doing then? This didn't seem as a part of a plan. He started to laugh seeing my confused expression lefting his back to rest on the wall with his hand stitched in his pocket. I could finally see him more clear now. His hair was short and an open Orange, his face was so perfect did he looked exactly like a male model. His brown eyes were searching in your soul and his big lips were something unusually beautiful. He looked perfect. Letting my eyes, he was wearing dark cherish under shirt, a black leather jacket with leather jeans and big boots.

 " You like what you see, Nerd?" He break my thoughts with a devilish grin in my direction. " Wanna try me? " 

 " You? No thanks." I burst out with a shook of my head." Look who's talking, 160 IQ. I will ask you one more time, why did you help me?"

 " You know, you are pretty stubborn. I just pay back your help." He hissed my words away with a shock of his head as he aggressively rubbed the back of his neck. 

 Before I could let another word escape my, I heard the police cars not far away. That broke my locked gaze from him as I signed in relief. I made it. Thank God!

 " Well, it's my time to go." She said pushing himself of the wall walking towards me. I left my back on the building behind me hoping that I could push it in order to stay away from him. As he was only few inches away from my body, he Softly let his palms on the wall on a side in another near my shoulders. " Call if you need me." He whispered closely to my ear as his warm breath was hitting my skin. 

His strong mint perfume was hypnotising and his cheek was only are paper away from my ear. Before I could ask him what he meant by that he cut me off getting his face in front of mine locking his eyes with me. " Believe me, you will need it." 

And before I knew it, he turned and exit my side vanishing like a ghost on the street. For a few seconds I forgot how to breathe. I fell for a moment that he took control over my body with his words. As I finally was brought back home alive, I was slightly shocked as I saw feeling like I was watching Discovery Channel on a show about sharks. The moment Gallo saw me, he immediately rushed my way and got me into a bear hug. If I thought Jimin was the one that could take my breath away, I was literally wrong. 

 " Kid, you alright? You can't run how you want with a Mad Men running after your tail. You could have gone into serious troubles." 

 " For the record, I was half in danger but if I don't do, he will come after me first."

 " I think he already did. It seems we found the person that was supposed to meet with Jungkook."

 " Really? Who?"

He took a step near me show me me something that really shocked me. My best friend, Kat, was sitting on the couch confused about all the crowd around her. " You've got to be kidding me.."