Hope

AUTHOR POV

It was silence. Way too much silence for anything normal to happen. The place was quiet far from the bridge, close to a little park nearby. A couple was passing by slowly admiring the view around. As they stopped by the river, they were sharing a sweet silent moment being in a cute cuddle. All of a sudden, they heard a strange noise from under the water before few men threw their heads outside at the surface. Letting their lungs to search for air noisely which made the couple experience a real horror movie , they were swimming towards the edge. Screaming, they ran for their life without looking back even once. 

"I didn't knew you're so scary RM." Jin said between breaths as he jumped over the railing before sighing deeply.

"You're the first that actually came out of the water so don't blame me for it!"

"I can't scare people. I'm too handsome for that."

By the time they were arguing, the rest of the members managed to get out of the water. Getting their wet hair back, the moment they felt the cement under their feet, they let their bodies to rest on the ground for a moment.

"Where is that son of a b*tch?!" Suga groaned looking around as anger was written all over his expression. " That m*^&$%  f%^$#*&^ bastard that crewed everything!"

Letting his eyes to look around, the moment he saw Jimin on his knees, he stormed towards him. He knew they couldn't face all those people but all of this was his damn fault. They were going through this shit because of him. When he got near him, Suga grabbed him by the collar pulling him strongly towards him. He raised his fist to give a punch when he took a moment to look at his friend. Jimin's eyes were lost in space like a lifeless doll. He didn't even fight back or say anything when Suga came for him. He seemed... destroyed. With that seen, Suga lost his anger temper. It was slightly surprised by their broken friend unusual behavior that no one ever saw before. He was more professional, rational and with an unbreakable attitude. The members couldn't even recognize this Jimin. As all were expecting Suga to beat the hell out of him, he let his fist to softly fall on his shoulder before gently patting it.

"I'm sorry. I believe is hard for you. "

Besides that the rest of them were shocked by his act of first act of kindness, Jimin weakly turned his gaze on Suga. His eyes were teared up and his lower lip was slightly shaking.

"Hard? I lost her." His cracked voice could easily break your heart." I lost the only girl I had ever wanted. And J-Hope and Jungkook might be in the same situation as well.."

"I am sure they managed to escape." RM gave a nod." They are well trained."

"But if they escaped, where did they go?" V asked frowning.

It wasn't long before a pitched sound broke the silence. Letting their eyes around on guard, a green light was pulsing around them.

"It seems we just found out."

As RM spoke, the members raised their hands. The light was coming from their oone ring that every one of them wear. It was a device they created with a GPS location so they could find each other when they are in danger or they can't reach one another.

"Where are they heading?" Suga asked as he got back on his feet.

"There." Jin spoke gently as he softly checked his phone." They must have stolen a car because their signal is moving really fast."

"Perfect. You guys go make sure they are alright. I am going after BDip."

As Jimin spoke, the look in his eyes changed. They were cold and were looking for revenge. He wasn't thinking straight anymore.