Had enough

I raised my eyebrows as he got up pulling, with his free hand, a gun pointing up as he started to shot towards the ceiling. At first I thought he was stupid but then I realized he clean the path for us because everyone took cover in their hiding spot and it seems he wasn't recognized by his members either but I did. His eyes are hard not to remember. They look right through your soul and they did make a slight mark on my heart as well. It was stupid. I could feel it was stupid but my mind knew I was right. As we managed to exit into the hall that lead towards the back exit, I sighed I'm relief.

" You have any idea where we're going at least?" I asked looking back as the gunshot symphony started all over again. I was holding his hand so hard that I thought my palm intertwine with his might break his fingers but it didn't seem to bother him a bit. Is he that strong? Or am I too weak?

"No." He responded simply. " We just need to get out alive and then I can think about that later."

He just wink towards me with the innocent I smile. How can he be so freaking chill about it? I feel my chest it's about to explode from all the adrenaline and he is just so calm? Is he even human God damn it.

" Wait a minute! You're telling me to trust you with my life and you have only half of the plan?! Are you freaking crazy?!" As he pushed the metal door right open, we jump outside looking around. I covered my eyes of love my forehead to avoid the sunlight to get in my way of making me unable to see where I was going.

As we ran, Jimin guided me towards a black Camaro SS. Before he could reach his hand to his pocket to get the car keys, there was a bullet that hit the cement between our feet. They came after us. It wasn't long enough before I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me back. Jimin's grip tightened is he turn his gaze on me confused. Letting his eyes on the man behind me, with a quick move he dragged me on a side stepping with his right foot in lifting his front one striking with the bottom of his foot brutal in the men's stomach. Being able to set me free from that person, I heard more steps coming towards me.

" It seems I'm not the only one that wants you, Nerd. Get the car running and I will be there in a minute." With that said, he threw the car keys in the air and approached the men calmly.

I rushed in exactly what he told me. Getting in the car I put it in the Dead point and started the engine from the Passengers seat. Letting my eyes on the window, I was pulling the seatbelt to get it on me, I saw Jimin fighting four men at once. I had to admit I was slightly surprised of his martial arts skills. He stepped in and pointing with his toe, he extended his foot striking the man's head as it got pushed aside before collapsing on the ground. One was down. Turning towards the other man, he defend he himself from two faced by keeping his hands at the same level with his hand blocking any damage. Seeing a breakthrough, he punched right between the men's ribs making him lean forward. Having the advantage, Jimin took his head in his arms kicking it with his me as he lifted his head up getting the man falling on his back.

" My God.. What is he? Jackie Chan in real life?"

As a man grabbed him from behind, the other one came towards him with a bat. Hey, no fair! Jimin had nothing but his fists. Although, I was happy when Jimin leaned aside making the man with the bad hit his partner. Once free he jumped towards the man that wanted to strike again with the wood bat. In order to stop him, Jimin did a step closer doing a crossover kick knee making striking with the feet in his leg making the gorilla fall on one knee. Grabbing the bat, Jimin hit the back of his neck with it leaving the men blacked out. As it was only one left, the red haired gangster did 180 degree turn into a step ahead getting into a spin before executing a brutal kick from there. As he twisted on the leg that supported him, the man felt down and he got in the same identical move like before. He breathes heavily for a few seconds watching each man being sure they were out before throwing the bed as he left his gaze to lock with mine. He was really impressive but I will never tell him that. He rushed towards the car throwing the bat and jumped on the driver's seat making a leave with a drift, making the wheels leave marks on the cement behind us. I looked behind us with a sigh in relief. My next problem was, can I trust him? Looking at him with the corner of my eye he noticed in smoked letting his head on a side.

" Relax Nerd. I'm just paying back the rest of what I owe you."

" You said that the last time when you helped me out." I frowned slightly looking ahead.

" I don't think that that situation can be called ' help '. I just came in the last minute." He responded laughing as he took his mask off breathing noisily. He responded laughing as he took his mask off breathing noisily.

" It's convenient for you, you know? After all, you do get all the b****** to your boss. I wouldn't be surprised that we were heading there right now." Even thought I said it calmly, I was worried inside. I was afraid I made the bad call living with him instead of staying with Gallo. Although, in the spot I was hiding was right in the middle so the chances of being shot was above 50%.

" You are smart but I believe we both know I did this for you to get you out safely instead of getting you to my boss."

" What I don't understand is, why? Why are you retrain your orders towards your superior?"

He didn't say anything besides of looking in my eyes. Getting his lips in a straight line he looks like he was struggling inside between saying the reason or keep it secret. It felt like she needed that moment of talking to someone that's similar to him. That can actually understand him. I started to feel upset on myself for asking him because it looked like he was having a hard time to spell it out. As Jimin open his mouth, he let his eyes on the rearview mirror that makes him got his lips shut again.

" Shit.."

" What?" I asked wanting to turn around and look but he stopped me by grabbing my shoulder.

" Stay put. We are being followed."

When he said 'followed' , I felt my heart skipping a Beat getting both of my hands on the seat belt. Can this day get any worse?! Is the light turned green, he pressed the acceleration getting us pushed back in the backseat from the sudden speed. The back window cracked under the bullets impacts that rush through the car. He pushed my head forward so that I won't be in the gun sight as I was hiding behind the seat.

" Keep your head down. I will lose them shortly." Again, his voice in such a horrible situation was driving me crazy! The bullets were flying through the car like a lightning show but none of them hit me or him. I felt I could scream out of frustration is I leaned down on the chair as my feet almost hit the cars door in front of me.

" How are you holding up? You're not hit right?"

" I feel brilliant!" I said sarcastic with a from starting to feel really pissed." I feel like I'm in a freaking action movie, pointed with the gun, chased by mafia and trusting a gangster! I feel dementia!"

It was not right to let my frustration and anxiety on him but I had been calm way too much. It was just too much for me to take. Letting his eyes back for a second, he turned focusing on the road as his hand rested on my leg gently. I wanted to tell him to get his hand off but in all my panic, it felt relaxing and somehow, welcomed.

" I am near you. Don't you worry alright? I will protect you." He turned his gaze and let it on me. He seems serious.

Like deadly serious. And right now, all I can do is, believe.

" You promise?" I whispered towards him resting my hand on his squeezing it gently. He didn't even move from the locked gaze that we had. For that moment everything stopped for me. For that moment it felt right and also wrong. His low raspy voice had been like a thunder in my head.

" I promise, Eva."