Chapter 2

Alice's POV

Totottotottotot! Grrrrrrrgrrrrr! My phone alarm vibrated . I got up and went outside my room.

"Mom? Dad? Ashley?" I yawned, half-awake, half-asleep. But no one answered, I just went through the kintchen and instantly found a letter by the refrigerator.

GoodMorning, Ali! Hope you had a great sleep. And I just wanted you to know that me and your dad are on the beach with Ashley, if you like, you can come here.

-Mom:)

"They left without me!" I sobbed but ended up with a yawn. "I'm going to take a shower!" I went lazily to my room and grabbed a towel and went inside the bathroom.

It took me, 30 minutes or more just to clean myself up but I guess its worth it when your in a fabulous hotel. I went to grab my clothes from my bag and grabbed a white tank-top, skinny jeans and vans shoes.

I went outside the room and went to room 103, I knocked at the door and it opened, showing a horrible looking Luke.

"Hey ----" He cuts me off and shuts the door infront of me causing me to shrugged. When I walked out, it opened.

"Hey Ali!" He shouted grabbing my hand and hugged me. He smelled very nice and I guess manly? Im not judging.

"Hey!" I pulled back and a small smile escaped from Luke's face.

"Sorry for shutting the door and not letting you in!" He scratched the back of his neck. Why does he keep on doing that? It makes me want him more! I mean, I want him as a friend, right? "I just looked horrible!" He added.

"Well yeah!" I giggled, and I swear that Luke's cheecks were blushing. "And I thought that boys dont care what they looked like" I added as he smiled.

"But, I care!" He defended causing me to laugh. Its just fun to hang out with him. He's funny! and dumb! just like me.

"Where are we going?" I ask walking to the elavator.

"Where do you wanna go?" He pressed the lobby button and smiled at me. "Wait. I know where!" He answered his own question.

---

"Where are we going?" We were walking and we stopped at this little food court. "Are we eating?" I ask.

"Yeah, Im very hungry!" He tap his tummy like a hungry poor child.

"Yeah, I know, same here!" We went to get a tray, I was just going to get mine but, "Were sharing" Luke smiled at me. Ohhh, that smile! Look at this ^_^ Its cute right?

"What are you having?" This lady ask us, "Whats your special today?" Luke stared at the food.

"Well, we have a special couple ---" I cut her off, "Were not a couple!" I awkwardly sigh. "Can you pick us a table, Ali?" Luke stared at me and smiled, "Yeah, sure!"

Luke's POV

"Your not together?" Jenna ask me. Yeah, I know her. She's my Aunt. She owns this food court. "No" I blankly said, "And Yes, I want that special couple thing!" I added. "Well, you gotta do something, right?" She hands me the food. "And its on the house!" Yeah! I dont need to pay. "Yeah, Im going todo something and thanks!" I walked away as she nodded.

"Yeeeey! Im pretty hungry!" She happily clap her hands. Awww, How cute!

"I ordered the couple thing, you alright with that?" I sat beside her as I placed the food on the table.

"Yeah, its okay!" And we ate, we chatted a little bit and laugh alot. I didnt realized that, we were heading back to the hotel. I guess, time passes by when your having fun.

"Do you want to come inside?" I ask her, I just want to spend the night with her.

"Yeah ok!" She smiled as she entered the room.

"Lets go to my room!" I gestured her to follow me which she accepted.

I was watching her every move, as she entered my room, and as she watch my mess. I just chuckled to myself.

"Just ignore the mess, Ali!" I kicked and grabbed my clothes to put it somewhere unnoticable.

"Can I sleep here?" I was taken aback on what she said but I just nodded, completely forgetting that I like this girl and just go with the flow.

She went to my bed and pulled the covers. I, myself, took my shirt and pants off leaving me with my boxers. I wento to the bed, pulled the covers and let darkness invade me.

----------

Sorry if its kinda boring! And I made it long! Yeeey! Please Support and Share!

Vote , Comment , Follow.

Love you guys.

-Udnt_NEED_2knw