Chapter 3

Alice's POV

"Ugghh" I heard someone say, causing me to wake up. I felt heavy, maybe its just the food I ate, I thought to myself but once I lift my head up, it was Luke's arm, wrapped around my waist. I pushed his hands slightly but suddenly it causes him to woke up.

"Hey, uhm, goodmorning!" He yawned but somehow, a small smile escaped from his face.

"Luke!" I pointed at his hand, "Ohh, sorry!" He stands up and I didnt noticed that he was only wearing his boxer.

"Like what you see?" He cheekily said. Damn it! He caught me staring at his body. But who cares, I have eyes! I want to see, what I want to see, right? Yeah, absolutely right.

"I-I gotta go!" I stood up and waved at him, "See you later!" I added. When I was outside his room, his whole freakin'family was here!

"Hi!" I waved at them, nervously. I just really want to go to my room now!

"Hey!" Luke's brothers said in unison. "What're you doing there?" He points at Lukes room with a smirk on his face.

"I-I just, fell asleep last night- there!" I was freakin nervous as hell right now.

"Sweetie, dont bother them, just ignore them, okay?" There mother said, gesturing me to follow her to the kitchen to eat. Suddenly Luke went outside his room.

"Ohhh, did you do her?" His brother teased him. Whats that supposed to mean, you ignorant jerk!

"What? No!" Luke defended and went to the kitchen, "I thought ---" I cut him off. "Your mother wants me to eat here" I smiled.

---

"I need to go, Mrs. Hemmings. Bye!" I waved them goodbye and went outside the room. I was really anxious, there going to kill me! No! Just calm down and wait for whats coming. Once I opened the door, I saw mom and dad asleep on the couch and Ashley? Well, I dont care where she is!

"Hey! Where you been?" Ashley said wrapping a towel around her body.

"I fell asleep at Luke's room!" I walked to my room, ignoring here.

"Wait, Luke?" She grabbed my wrist, "Are you toge----" I cut her off, "Stop it! No! we are not!" I went to my room and locked the door.

"I need to take a shower!" I grabbed a towel and let the cool liquid pour on me.

Ashley's POV

"Whats with her?" I ask myself, "Shheesssh!" I groaned as I went to my room.

Luke's my friend, I mean bestfriend. Ive known him for like childhood? Yeah! But we arent together! I mean for like eversince, we didnt developed any love for like each other but if Ali wants her, well, yeah! Go on girl! Im proud of you!

"I'm going to the beach, Ali!" I knocked at her door, "Wanna come?" I added.

"NO! but THANKS ANYWAYS!" She shouted, What is she doing? Maybe showering, I dont know!

"Hey! WAKE UP!" I shake mom, but she didnt even move. "COME ON!" I shouted.

"Wha-what?" Mom stood up, grabbing her hair in shock. I just laughed, spell funny, A-S-H-L-E-Y.

"M-mom, I-Im going to the b-beach!" I laughed even harder between breaths, "Bye!" I added.

Once I got out, I went to the elavator, pressed lobby and off I go!

"Hey girl!" Emily hugged me, "He-hey!, Whos this?" I point at the guy who is very much my liking, good-looking, sexy and H-O-T!

"Well, this is Zach! Hes my friend!" Yes! Hes not taken! Well, well, well, I guess this vacation will be very much exciting! IF you know what I mean.

----------

Hey, I hope its good! I know right? Its pretty much all of it. I hope its long too! but what ever happens just keep on readin.

Love you guys.

Vote , Comment , Share.

-Udnt_NEED_2knw