Chapter 9

Ashley's POV

"Well, okay! Thats all?" I ask Luke, as he finished his kinda story about what happened between him and Ali. If you want me to scale from 1 to 10 on how I feel and care about their problem, It'll be 2. Im not judging, its just not that big of a deal. They almoset kissed and then? None! But I'll do this for them, I want them to be together and make babies, a whole lot of babies!

"Luke, you kissed her because you like her! She likes you too, theres no problem in that!" I drink my coke and a tingling sensation is on my throat.

"It is a problem, I made a fool out of myself, Ash!" He cried, he is so inlove with Ali. I didnt seen him like this cause all he does was pick up a girl and made out, basically a one night stand but for Ali? She's really something, isnt she? She made Luke Hemmings fell for her.

"Okay, I'll fix this! I just dont want to see you cry anymore!" I stand up and walk over to him, "Come on, Lets go!" I patted his back.

"I'll just wait here!" He gestures me to go and nodded.

I run to the lobby and went to the elavator.

I heard the elavator dinged as I ran again to our room. I unlocked it and breath in and out to relax myself.

"Okay! Mission: Kiss The Problem Goodbye! Haaaayyyyaaaa!" I act like I was in the movie Charlie's Angels. I went to Ali's door and opened it, revealing a snorring Alice.

"Help! Help! Help! The rooms burning! Help!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What the ----" She cuts herself, "What are you doing, Ash?!" She yawned and sat on her bed.

"Waking you up! What else?, And lets talk, shall we?" I went straight to the point as I sat right beside her.

"Okay, when its time you fall inlove, dont hold back, just go with the flow, Ali. Just let love take over you and be yourself for a change. I know that its hard for you but, you need to know that the boy who tried to kiss you is truly and madly deeply inlove with you. And I know that your inlove with him too. As I said earlier, dont hold back, just let love take over ya' and go with the flow".  Wow! How did I do that? Its like Mr. Cupid went inside of me. Im not exaggerating or something but HOW?.

"Thank you, sis!" She cried, Awww, then we spread our arms and went for a big hug. "Thank you so much!" She added still hugging me.

"Its fine thats what sisters do!" I pulled out of the hug and smiled at her.

"Im sorry!" She laid on her bed and cover her face with a pillow.

"Dont say sorry to me, say it to him!" I point out of the window and Luke was just coming out from the food court and walking to the hotel.

"Ali?" I turned around and saw only a bed, pillows, blanket and dont forget about the table, mirror, bags, clothes and the, just joking. There was no Ali around.

"Oh! Lovebirds!" I sighed and went outside the room.

Alice's POV

I ran as fast as I could, making my way to the elavator, I waited impatiently, pressing the lobby button multiple times.

As the elavator dinged, making the doors open. I was shocked and I guess so is he. There stood Luke.

"Luke!" I breath out, I was shaking so bad right now, feeling nervous.

He smirked at me and entered the elavator. Is he drunk or something? He grabbed my hands and pinned it on the wall, he leaned closer. Wait,  what? What is he doing?

"Luke, please!" Was the only word I said before he kissed me.

----------

What the what? What happened? Theyre so wierd, right? And,

I want y'all to know that this will not end soon, okay? OKAY, thank you, readers!

Comment , Follow , Share.

Love you guys.

-Udnt_NEED_2knw