Chapter 6

Alice's POV

'Cause when Im with him, I am thinking of you, thinking of you. What you would do if you were the one who was spending the night, Oh, I wish that I was lookin into your eyes' I was singing this song called Thinking of you by Katy Perry which I like.

Im here at the bathroom, cleansing myself from all of the sins that I had yesterday when Ashley and that Zach guy made out, it was a horrifying image for me. Well, just for you to know, I.Am.Not.A.Slut!

I was going to the beach today, with Luke. If you ask me, do I like Luke?, Yeah, Im not denying it! Im staying true, not like a dumb girl who doesnt know if she not or likes the boy, right?

I grab a see through shirt and a pair of shorty shorts. Im not wearing a bikini cause Im saving it for future generations or what I call, my one!

I went out from my room and went to the kitchen cause I Am Hungry! But unfortunately there was no food. How sad!

"Hey, you ready?" Luke knocked at my door and yelled.

"Yeah okay, one sec!" I opened the door and revealed a Luke with board shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

"Lets go first at the food court cause Im starving!" I grab his hand but he woudnt budge.

"Thats my girl!" He grab my hand instead and we run to the elavator. I felt like heaven right now cause he said that Im his girl. Wow! like wow right now. Imagine a goddamn Luke Hemmings say to you, "Thats my girl!". What do you feel? Heaven right?

---

Luke was eating this delicious food fast and I was staring right at it cause I cant help it! Hes food is delicious and mine is a bowl of salad. Compare it? You cant dont you? I thought so.

"What'd you staring at?" I didnt even budge on a word he said. "THIS?" He points at his food which is nearly finish.

"Whats that?" I try not to spill some saliva cause its mouth watering. AND how emabarssing would that be right?

"Oh this, its a Lauriat!" Whats Lauriat? is that even a word? Im totally confused. I gave him a wierd look.

"Do you want to order Lauriat?" I try to stay composed and slowly nodded. "Look at your food, its a piece of garbage!" Garbage? This is not a garbage. This is healthy garbage. My thinking gets interupted by a smell of wonderfulness.

"Go on, eat!" Luke stared at me gesturing me to eat the food.

"Okay!" I awkwardly say, I grab a piece of that, that, that and that. I put it on one spoon and put it in my mouth. BOOM! KaPOW! WOW! was all I can say. So juicy, tasty, yummy! I want more!

---

I was now finished eating the Lauriat food and Luke chuckled at me. Why is he even chuckling?

"What?" I sternly say, I was very full right now! And I want to go to the beach.

"Nothing, Lets go!" He grab my hand and off we ran!

---

Luke's POV

We were now here, on the beach, it was sunny and alot of girls were wearing their bikini and looking hot! I just cant get it out of my head that Ali well look nice and hot in a bikini but Im not trying to force her. Im not abusive or anything.

"Lets go swimming?" I said but it sounded more of a question.

"I dont want to! Sorry! You can go if you want to!" She chuckled, I want to swim but I just cant leave her here!

"If you wont swim then im not swimming either". I layed on a blanket which I bought, gesturing Ali to come and sit.

We chatted alittle bit. And laughed here and there but I decided to go for a swim.

"Come on Ali! I know you want to!" I teased her as I stand up, grabbing the hem of my shirt to take it off, I notice that Ali was checking me out, I teasily and slowly took my shirt off as Ali chuckled.

"Come on, Lets go!" I grab her hand and pull her, I just drag her and slowly making our way to the shore.

"Luke, come on! I dont have anything to wear! Look at me! This is not ---"I cut her off by throwing her onto the water.

"Urrrgggghh! Your so getting in trouble!" She yelled, She looks very hot with her wet shirt. I tackle her but she got away.

"Come here!" I ran after her but its hard to ran with a wet short.

"Nooo!" I like her that way, happy and not sad! I just want to be with her.

I ran after her, trying to ran fast. I got closer to her and grab her shirt and pull her.

"Hey!" I wrap my arms around her waist, trying to make it romantic.

"Im tired, Lukey!" She turns around facing to my chest. She wrap her arms around my waist too. Its like were hugging but with a side of romance. I like it this way.

"I love you!" I spill out on what I wanted to say for like the first time I ever saw her.

"I love ----" She cuts her own sentence. "Nevermind!" She added, she tried to seperate from our hug but I,myself wouldnt budge. You know, that I like to tease and win, right?

"I will not let you go, until you finish that last 3 words!" I teasily said, wrapping my arms tightly on her waist.

"Come on, Luke!"

"No!"

"Please, Lukey!"

"No!"

"Pretty please!"

"Its not going to work on me Ali!"

"PLEASE!"

"Just say it!"

"Okay, Luke Hemmings, I love you!"

Those 3 words made my heart flutter. I want to kiss her right now but I dont want to make a fool out of myself.

"Lets go home, Ali!" I let go of the hug and grab her hand making our way to the hotel.

----------

What do ya'think? Is it worth it? Do you like it? Is it good? Just answer these questions and you'll win a book. j-o-k-e! But honestly, Do you like this chapter?

Just Comment , Vote , Follow!

Love you guys!

-Udnt_NEED_2knw