Fight

Jimin's P.O.V.

I was surprised to see Suga here at our place this morning after waking up. I guessed him and Bri probably had an argument or something.

"Hey," I greeted, watching him stroll into the kitchen in only a white t shirt and grey shorts.

He hummed a short response before taking a banana from the side and walking off again. He seemed pretty down so I decided not to pester him any more.

"Morning," I heard V say as he walked into the kitchen afterwards.

"Do you know what's up with Suga? Why is he here?"

V shrugged his shoulders and sat down on a chair by the table. "I don't know. He came here last night in a strop and went straight to his old room without a word. He seemed pretty upset," he tole me.

"Do you think it has anything to do with that meet and greet yesterday and what the girl said?"

"I hope not," V replied. "He's way too sensitive."

I sighed and left the kitchen to see Suga sat on the sofa with his head in his hands causing me to frown. I wish he would open up.

Bri's P.O.V.

All night I had been trying desperately to reach out to Yoongi but he wouldn't answer me. I thought back to how he sent me that message with a picture attached to it of me touching Daniel's chest at the party but that photo made it much worse than it actually was. I was only trying to wipe the drink that I had accidently spilt on him, not touch him in a certain way.

I was now currently sitting up in bed and scrolling through the messages I had sent my boyfriend with no sign of any reply. It was frustrating how jealous he gets, especially as this isn't the first time.

Distracting me from my thoughts, my phone suddenly started ringing causing my heart to speed up. My happiness, however, soon faded when I saw the caller ID.

"Oh. It's just you," I said lowly after answering the phone.

"Glad you're happy it's me," Jimin replied.

"No, it's just that I thought you were Yoongi. He isn't replying to me."

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to speak to you about. Did you have a fight?" he asked.

"Nothing even went on. I was with Jay last night practicing when I got this text from Yoongi about some picture of Daniel and I. Now he isn't speaking to me because of a stupid rumour."

I could hear Jimin's sigh from the other side of the phone. I knew he hated seeing us this way.

"You said he wasn't answering you?" he finally said.

"Yeah."

"Come round to ours. He stayed the night so you can come and speak it over with him."

"He won't want me there-"

"You shouldn't have to care about that," Jimin interrupted. "He's being stubborn. Just come and talk it out. It's for the best."

......................................................................

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Now fully dressed, I exited my old bedroom and started walking down the corridor whilst drying my slightly damp hair with a small white towel, then stopping once I heard a familiar voice.

Was that Bri?

I tried listening in to hers and Jungkook's conversation but I couldn't hear very well. She better not try to come out with some lousy excuse. Sighing, I decided to be brave and slowly moved my feet to leave the comfort of the hallway and step into the living room where Bri was. Hearing my footsteps, she turned my way.