Please

3 weeks later

Bri's P.O.V.

"Urgh, I hate it when you go on tour," I whined as I fell onto Suga's front whilst he laid on the sofa.

Suga wrapped his arms around my lower waist as I laid on top of him and smiled

"How long will you be gone for?" I asked him.

"Only two months," he said.

"Only!"

Letting out a groan, my head fell onto his chest.

"I've been gone longer," Suga told me. "We'll facetime everyday."

As he spoke I could feel his hand softly stroke my back and his steady heartbeat under my ear. I finally looked up at him again to see that he was already staring right at me.

"What countries?" I asked.

"Japan, China and Thailand."

I sighed and looked away from my boyfriend for a moment, feeling down.

"I'll miss you baby," Suga suddenly said, catching my attention again. I smiled down at him, his fingers sneaking a little under my shirt to trace circles around my lower back. "I'll miss these times with you snuggling up to me like this."

Smiling, I bent down and pressed my lips to his own, Suga kissing me back. We were soon, however, interrupted by the sound of a phone going off. I pulled away and sat up on his lap before I looked at the table from where the noise was coming from and saw that it was Suga's phone. He, however, didn't seem to care about the ringing and continued to place silent kisses on my neck as I peered over at the caller ID.

"Brianna... Stop spoiling this romantic moment... Ignore it..." he mumbled in between kisses.

I'm guessing he didn't realise it was his phone.

"It's Yeseul," I said, staring at her name with a confused frown. Yoongi's lips immediately detached from my neck as he sat upright and quickly snatched the phone from the table, ending the call in a hurry. "I didn't know you guys called each other."

"We don't."

His immediate response made me a little sceptical.

"Then why is she calling you?"

"Why are we even talking about her?" he asked whilst playing with my hair. "Let's get back to what we were doing before," he grinned, kissing little pecks on my lips again.

Instead, I lightly moved away and stood up.

"The mood's kinda ruined," I sighed before leaving the room.

Suga's P.O.V.

I watched with disappointment as Bri left the room to go somewhere else. She didn't look mad or sad; I think it really just down to the mood being ruined. I took my phone out again to see that Yeseul had left a voicemail. Great, just what I needed. I decided to eventually listen to the message after seeing that Bri wasn't too close by.

"Hey Suga. It's me. I heard that you're going away on tour and just wanted to say goodbye. In all honesty, I really wish we could say our goodbyes in person. One last kiss for the road even."  I hated being able to hear the bitchy smile in her voice. "Anyway, see you later gorgeous."

Shuddering, I place my phone onto the table when the call finally ended. Ever since our little kissing incident a few weeks ago Yeseul has not stopped bothering me. It's as if she wants to catch me out. Why won't she just leave me alone?