Hurt

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Harsh knocks on the front door suddenly woke me up from my sleep. I peered over to look at the time on my phone and saw that it was nearly midnight. Who was knocking at this time of the night?

Yawning, I shifted my way over whilst heading for the door in a plain white t-shirt and black tracksuit bottoms. The mystery person was still abruptly knocking on the door giving me a headache. Finally, I opened the door and frowned when I saw a tearful Bri standing at the doorstep with a heravy bag in her hand.

"Bri?" I gapsed, immediately ushering her into the house and shutting the door afterwards. "What happened? Where's Suga?"

I saw as Bri's lip started to tremble and she only shook her head before whimpers escaped her throat and she embraced me tightly. I quickly hugged her back and shushed her cries, stroking her dark wavy hair softly as she buried her head into my chest.

"He hurt me," she whimpered quietly, her head still on my chest. "He used me."

I was confused. Did she mean Suga? That wasn't like him.

"He played me!" she yelled.

"Shh," I hushed. "It's okay."

"Why would he do that to me Kookie?! Why would he do this?!"

"Bri, you'll wake the others up," I whispered, leaning my chin to rest on the top of her head as she shivered in my grip. I then slowly pealed her off of my chest and got her to look at me. "Let's go to my room, yeah?"

I was in shock after hearing what Bri had just told me. I can;t believe Suga had the audacity to cheat on Bri after everything they had been through.

"I thought he was better than this," I said.

"So did I," she mumbled.

Bri had finally calmed heerself down and now seemed relaxed as she rested on my bed comfortably.

"And with his ex? He never really spoke about her."

"Maybe because speaking about her would be too obvious," Bri sighed.

I paused to stare at her for a moment before standing up.

"I'll sleep in the other room," I told her whilst stroking her hair gently. "You need the rest."

Usually Bri would argue and not take the offer but I think she was too tired to do so.

"Sweet dreams."

.............................................................

It was the next day and I was in the kicthen when Jimin walked in, grettng me with a small 'hey' and grabbing himself a drink.

"Did the door knock last night?" he asked me.

I nodded before walking closer to him.

"It was Bri," I mentioned quietly.

"What? Is she okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

"She's in my bed sleeping. Suga did something bad."

"Bad?" Jimin asked. "How bad?"

"He-"

"I caught Suga kissing his ex girlfriend at our house."

I turned and saw that Bri was standing by the doorway of the kitchen with a expressionless look. I gave her a sympathetic smile but she ignored me.