Mine

I was sat down cross legged on the sofa of the recording studio whilst Jungkook sat on a separate chair editing a cover song he had done. I liked the songs he did by himself. They always really relaxed me.

"I like this one," I told him as the song played subtly in the background.

"I do too. That's why I wanted to cover it," he replied, his eyes focused on the computer screen in front of him. "The high notes were difficult to reach though."

I hummed a short response, looking down at my phone as I swiped through the stupid videos which Yoongi and I had recorded together a few weeks ago. I couldn't stop the slight chuckle from leaving my lips when watching one of him singing awfully in the kitchen whilst failing to cook a meal for the both of us to share. I zoomed the camera in to look at the food, the sound of me laughing in the background, then focused the camera on Yoongi who was grinning like a Cheshire cat, his cheeks slightly pink. It ended up burning in the end so we just ordered a takeaway.

"When was the last time you spoke to him?" Jungkook suddenly said.

I immediately looked away from my phone and noticed that he was staring at me. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice.

"Almost a week," I sighed sadly.

Yoongi and I were very alike but that wasn't always for the best. We were both stubborn and I knew that because I would never be the first one to apologise, he wouldn't want to be either.

"I'm not saying I'm sorry," I continued.

"I never said you had to," he answered. "I just think the two of you should have an adult conversation instead of acting like stroppy teenagers. I mean, he's even resulted to taking his anger out on me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. The other day I was defending you and then he started being nasty to me saying that us two were having an affair. He was trying to make me feel guilty. He wanted to hurt me."

I was pretty shocked by Yoongi's actions to be honest. This dispute has nothing to do with anyone else but us so I don't know why he would bring Kookie into this.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"You don't need to be sorry."

"But I do. I made Yoongi angry and he took it out on you. That shouldn't have happened."

As Jungkook gave me a warm reassuring smile, my phone suddenly started to ring. I stared at the caller ID and sighed.

"Who is it?" he asked.

I waited for Jay's number to cut off, not wanting to end the call straight away. He would have known I didn't want to speak to him.

"No one," I said, putting my phone away.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Why do you want me here exactly?" I asked my brother as I entered my parents' house.

"Dad called me over to fix something and I can't do it on my own. You're the strong one out of the two of us."

"If dad wanted my help then he would have called me himself," I sighed as I walked into the main room with him. My eyes widened when I saw a familiar figure lounging simply on the sofa in from of me. "Again? Really?"

"Hello," Yeseul smiled, standing up and walking up to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"My mum and yours are having a catch up and I thought I'd come and visit. But what a marvellous surprise it is to see you here." I tried not to roll my eyes at her lousy compliment. "I heard what happened by the way," she continued. "You know... With you and Bri?"