06:30am

Suga's P.O.V.

Jungkook stumbled into the house, my arm wrapped around his waist to help keep him steady.

"You need any help?" Jin asked.

"No I'm fine. I can handle him," I replied.

He nodded and left for his room, as did the others.

"What's up with the excesive drinking?" I asked after placing him down on the sofa.

"Because I want to," he slurred.

"Mm, well be careful. I don't want you getting hurt."

"It's too late. I'm already hurt." I raised an eyebrow over at Jungkook in confusion before he got his hand and placed it to his heart. "Right here."

Frowning, I sat down on the sofa with him.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh wouldn't you like to know," he mumbled. "As long as you're happy then everything is fine."

"Nothing fine when you're hurting. Now tell me what's up. You can trust me."

Jungkook stared up at me but I couldn't read him. He seemed blank. He then suddenly leaned over closer towards me, swaying slightly.

"Can I tell you a secret?" he asked me.

"Anything."

"But you, but you have to promise not to tell Bri... Okay?"

Again, I frowned. What did Bri have to do with any of this?

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

He smiled, stifling a small laugh.

"Well you know years and years ago?" I nodded I response. "Before you two were together. Well me and her..." Jungkook chuckled again, shaking his head.

"You and her..."

"We got so wasted."

I nodded my head, letting out a breath. "Oh..."

"And you want to know what happened?" he continued. "She stole my first kiss."

"Oh... Well that was years ago before we were even dating so why bring that up?"

"Wait. There's more," Jungkook interrupted.

"Jungkook you should just get some rest. You've obviously had too much to dri-"

I stopped suddenly at the sound of my phone ringing. It was Bri.

"Hello?" I asked once answering the phone, pretty confused as to why she was calling me.

I frowned, not hearing an answer but instead just background noise.

"Bri?" I continued, turning worried. "Hello? You there?"

After another short pause I was finally granted with a response.

"Err... Yeah, I'm here," she replied.

"Are you okay? You don't sound right?"

Bri's P.O.V.

Sat on the kitchen floor, I leaned my back against the refrigerator as I allowed the cool air to wrap around my body. I had my phone on speaker phone beside me as I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked me sounded worried. "You don't sound right."

I paused once again, rubbing my baby bump gently.