Seafood

Bri's P.O.V.

I stared at Jimin as he stared back at me with surprised eyes, his hand still pressed to my stomach. Looking aound and seeing people walking past us, I immedaietly removed his hand from me.

"How long?" he finally asked, coming out of his shoked state.

"3 months," I told him truthfully. "But I just found out last week. The doctor clarified everything for me."

"Does hyung know?" Jimin asked me.

I sighed and shook my head. "I can't tell him."

"Why not? He has every right to know."

"If I tell him then I have to force myself to pretend everything is okay when it's not! This stays between us," I spoke.

"You can't expect me to hide this from him!"

"Jimin, please!" I begged, grabbing hold of the bottom of his shirt sleeves. "You can't tell anyone about this. Especially not him."

Jimin's jaw tensed which made me realise that he was gritting his teeth together, obviously annoyed by my plea.

"But you need to tell him eventually, okay?" he ordered.

I nodded my head. "Well I'm going to get bigger so there's really no hiding it anyways."

"That's true." A smile soon fell onto Jimin's face. "My best friend's having a baby," he grinned.

I giggled a little, tucking my hair behind my ears shyly.

"I'm gonna be an uncle," he continued happily, lacing his arm around my shoulder and walking with me. "If it's a boy you should call him Jimin."

"In your dreams."

"Jimin's a great name!"

"And so are many other names," I laughed.

..........................................................

*1 week later*

Bri's P.O.V.

I hummed to the sound of Red Velvet's song Bad Boy as I looked at my reflection in the mirror and stared at my pastel coloured locks. It was usually dark but I decided to dye it a pastel pink shade since I wanted to try something new. It didn't look too bad either. I've always had long hair but I was starting to get bored of it. I moved to grab a pair of scissors before finally finding the courage to snap a piece of my hair off, it falling into the sink.

"Woah," I gawked as I compared the now mid length side to the other hip long side.

I haven't seen my hair looking this way since I was a kid.

Continuing on, I carried out snipping the rest of my hair before it all reached just below my shoulders in a cute mid length style. Smiling full of satisfaction, I placed the scissors down and looked at my work.

"Who needs hairdressers?" I smirked whisls playing with my hair.

I then grabbed a curling iron and lightly curled my pastel hair loosely when after a while I heard the front door open and close. I was still living with the guys but I didn't expect anyone to be home yet since they were practicing for there tour. They were leaving tomorrow which sucked since I was really going to miss them. Without another thought, I left the bathroom and walked over to where I heard the noise coming from but couldn't see anyone.

"Hello?" I called, my brows knotted together curiously.

"Wow," a voice said from behind me.

I jumped in surprise before turning around to see who it was.