Pointless Conversation

"I told you not to come here."

I ignored Suga's words and continued to walk into the choreography studio where all the guys were practising. Ever since he found out I was pregnant Suga had become very overprotective. He hardly wanted me to leave the house.

"I'm fine," I said with a light smile.

I took a seat down on a chair in the room which was placed in a way I could watch the guys dance whilst not getting in their way.

"But you have a month left so you should be resting," Suga pestered.

I sighed and looked up at him.

"I'm fine." I grabbed his hand and pulled him down so that he could reach my level. "Okay?"

Suga hesitated for a moment but finally nodded. Smiling, I placed a peck on his cheek before allowing him to practise some more. As he went off I noticed that Jungkook was looking my way so just rolled my eyes and distracted myself with my phone. After another while I looked up again and noticed that Jungkook was sitting down on the other side of the room and typing away on his phone. He looked pretty sweaty entailing that he must have came to the studio to practise quite early today. We haven't been on great terms since our talk and I think the other members could tell from the tension we were creating. Even Suga tried to get the truth out of me but I couldn't tell him.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate so looked to see that I had just received a text from Jungkook. I looked up again and saw that he was still peering down at his phone so decided to read the message.

From: Kookie

Rolling your eyes won't help anything. Stop being so immature

My mouth gaped open after reading the message but before I could reply Jungkook beat me to it by sending another one.

From: Kookie

Why are you here anyway?

Unbelievable. I didn't reply to the maknae and concentrated on Suga messing around with Jin. I loved seeing him so happy. It was alright for some. I suddenly felt my phone buzz again but didn't look at it. I knew it was Jungkook and I had no time for him.

"Bri," V called, catching my attention. "Convince Suga to come out for drinks later with us."

"Guys I can't" Suga whined. "I have to stay and look after Bri."

"I'm okay," I giggled.

"See?" V continued. "So we can go out."

"Guys-"

"If you even think about coming back home before going out for drinks with everyone then I will not let you in."

"Briiii-"

"Stop whining you big baby," I laughed, shaking my head in amusement.

"Yeah come on Suga," Jimin joined.

"Okay, okay." I was glad that Suga finally gave in. He needs a break. "You in maknae?"

Jungkook looked away from his phone and nodded his head, starting to stand up.

"Sure," he smiled.

"Great!" J Hope smiled. "Let's finish this off quick so we can leave sooner."

I realised that Jungkook gave me another quick glance before starting to practise so I decided to finally look at the messages. There were quite a few.