Kiss Me Silly

"Lilly Ann Matthews!"

I winced hearing my name called out in full.

This couldn't be good. In fact I was sure this was a disaster beyond compare. Especially, if it is as I suspect, William Roberts, more fondly known as Billy Bob, had his hand in it.

I caught his grinning mug staring down at me from his hidden corner and sighed heavily.

Knowing that running away would only delay the inevitable, I turned heels to go face the music.

"What did I do this time?" I asked belligerently to Aunt Sally's astonishment.

I watched her open and close her mouth like a fish out of water before she finally spoke," You...you ungrateful brat! I have had enough of your silly pranks. You will go this instance to apologise to Billy Bob for trashing up his room!"

I glared up a little thoughtfully at Aunt Sally, trashing up his own room was definitely a new one. There was no way I could get out of this. Outright denying that I had a hand in it will not work if it's Billy's own room.

I scowled unhappily and moved off to do as bid. I would apologies and be done over it. At least I am not expected to clean up his shit.

I strutted purposefully towards Billy's room. I knew he would be there waiting for me. Eager to do what he did best, gloating over having me at his beck and call this whole summer long.

I simply couldn't wait till my parent's returned from their backpacking holiday across Europe and rescued me from this hostile environment.

I slammed into Billy's room without first knocking and came face to face with the chiseled form of his bare chested torso.

Mmmm...six packs.

But then I recalled just who those abs belonged to.

I tore my gaze away from Billy's torso and clashed it head on with his own burning coals.

The words I had been about to say stuck in my throat. I opened and shut my mouth when no sound got out.

"Shh....easy now. You came to say something," Billy prompted softly... soothingly, leaning in to invade my personal space.

I took a step back then several more till my back pressed up against the closed door and still he crowded in on me. I watched helplessly as his strong muscular arms came up to brace himself against the door and effectively hemming me in.

"So..sorry," I all but stuttered out, as all that was Billy overpowered my senses.

"What..what are you sorry about?" he dropped his head down till he was eye level to my shorter frame and questioned concernedly.

The ass! He knew...

I shook my head at him in exasperation.

"Uh-uh you came to apologies. You need to do it right. Now...," he leaned in closer till our lips were a hairs breath apart, before he whispered huskily," kiss me silly!"