Chapter 73

My lips neared his demanding a kiss. But he reared back with a smirk.

"Let's not start something we cannot end," he said gently.

I raised my brows in query. I didn't understand.

Billy ran a caressing hand through my loose hair. I felt... petted. I beamed up at him like a happy puppy.

But he only shook his head. "Uh uh..you're not tempting me that way. I want you too much. And the last thing I want is your mum and dad not to mention my mum as well breaking the door down on us," he said distractingly. I got stuck on the implied make-up session and missed everything else that came out of his seductive mouth. His hot hot supple and soft lips of divine passion. I stared at the said mouth with utter bedazzlement.

Billy's chuckle errupted once again. "I think I could get used to your being hopelessly in love with me," he whispered huskily grinning happily.

"Mmmm..," was all I managed as I found myself straining forward towards him.

"No you don't," he chided softly prompting me back up straight with his hands firmly on my shoulders. I looked down at them in grimace and Billy... Billy simply looked down.

"Stop ogling my breasts," I whispered huskily barely audibly. I gasped and pumped in more air. Billy's expression changed straining taunt.

"You shouldn't... shouldn't have worn that dress," he muttered finally with a besotted look of his own. Only his was helplessly directed at my bossoms.

I huffed out an angry breath.

"You managed well enough not to be affected when I was all but naked with you earlier," I retorted hotly still smarting from his earlier rebuff from my blatant bout of seduction.

"Shh..," he murmured soothingly still infatuated by my softly rising and falling chest. "It was never easy," he assured me absentmindedly. My agitation grew as did my heaving bossoms. I watched his eyes follow their movements hypnotically and sighed.

"We have to go," I stood up abruptly. I had to fix my make up. I was sure..

Shit!

I looked like shit! Catching a glance at my messed up face I came up with a new reason for why Billy was staring at my chest so obsessively. I groaned at running mascara and smudged lipstick. Shoving out of Billy's grip I ignored his rumbled protest and hurried to my vanity set to sort my face out. I pumped out a good volume of make up remover onto a cotton puff and proceeded to mop up the mess away.

I hurried through my repairs. Actually forgetting Billy's presence in my room for the moment. I was running a brush through my hair having finally reapplied my makeup to some satisfaction when he made his presence known... felt.

The sudden movement at my shoulders alerted me to his presence and my freshly mascarad eyes rose swiftly up to catch his gaze in the mirror. But I was either too late or he was not at all looking at my face. I suspected the later. For with a sudden gasp on my part I found his hands over my shoulders and stuck beneath the bodice of my dress.

He cupped my breasts lovingly. I felt the brush slip out of my hands and clatter to the floor.