one night

Emi's POV

"If someone doesn't reply to you, then don't talk to them."

Those words echoed in my thoughts as I took a shower. What did Jackson mean by that? He had a rather determined look on his face when he said that. Did he mean something when saying that?

I am so CONFUSED. So I shouldn't talk to Jimin anymore? What is going on?

I debated with myself. I don't want to talk to him, he won't reply. But there was another part of me that wanted him to reply so that I can continue to talk to him. Just at that moment, I remembered what Jackson said to me before that.

"Oh my gosh! My little cutie, chubby-pie has a crush? Shooketh much?" Jackson chuckled.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks at the thought of Jimin being my crush. Surely not...right? I shook my head to get the thought out, "No, no it can't!"

When I finished clearing up, I decided to look at some of the old photos on my Mac. Scrolling through, I could see a lot of selfies with V, Jhope and Jimin. I zoom into Jimin's face while chuckling. I remembered that photo. He had told me to delete it since he wasn't ready. I was smiling while remembering all of this. But my thoughts stopped me.

Wait, I can't have a crush, right? I'm not in love or anything, he was just a friend.

But a friend won't make me feel like this. A friend won't make me feel all jittery. What am I feeling? I don't like this.

But I can't stop the feeling. I genuinely missed him. I missed him so much. I missed how he made me laugh until tears fell down my face. I missed his "cringey" ways of buttering me up so that he could earn more points for his team.

I fell face down on my bed. Realisation hit me.

I love Jimin. I love Park Jimin!

But I don't want to.

I don't want to feel all...this.

He didn't even reply to any of my texts, so what should make me think he even loved me back. He's probably already dating some other girl who is better than me.

I was thinking too much to even realize that I was crying, heavily. My bedsheets were soaking wet from the tears that dripped onto it.

I don't want to love Jimin. I'll just forget you. I'll take Jackson's advice. I won't talk to you anymore. You're not going to answer anyways.

"If I have just one day, it's possible. But, that chance is gone. I didn't realize my feelings fast enough. I wasn't able to tell you. I'm sorry."

So before I could change my mind, I deleted Jimin from my contacts.

I'm sorry. I had to. It hurt.

--------------------------------------

WhoOoOoPpp. Did you enjoy it? Please comment below to tell me your thoughts xD. I'm so sorry, my chapters are all so short and my writing is cringe. xP Butttttt if you enjoyed it, vOtEEEE 🙏🏼⭐️

thebluefalcon 💋 xoxo