introducing the main character

***PLEASE KNOW THAT NONE OF THIS IS REAL. THIS IS JUST HER BACKGROUND AND THE ROLES SHE PLAYED. SHE IS A FAN FICTIONAL CHARACTER, SO OBVIOUSLY HER ROLES WOULD BE FAN FICTION AS WELL. THESE ARE ALL MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS SO PLEASE DON'T STEAL THEM. IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR CREDIT ME. THANKS!***

Emi Chan

Appearance

Emi Chan has shoulder length, black, straight hair and her bangs are the same length as the back. She has a wide smile and her eye crinkles when she does. She is tanned and has an athletic figure, but quite slim. She rarely wears makeup because she's too lazy to put it on. She's normally seen wearing a baggy t-shirt and ripped jeans with black vans. She's very casual and chill.

Who Is She?

She is a world famous actress who has acted in many well-known films of her generation. She acted in movies such as Harry Potter, Lés Miserables, Avengers and The Greatest Showman.

Education and Background

Emi Chan was born in Hong Kong on August 7, 1996. She is half Chinese, half Canadian. Her parents were neighbors to the Wangs, since all four were friends since childhood. Every time any of them went over to each other's place, they would bring their child. That is where Emi met Jackson Wang. They both went to kindergarten and first and second grade together in a local school. They soon became friends and often hung out together. She was often teased and bullied for being smart and musical, since she played the piano and guitar.
When Emi left for the UK to start her acting career in the Harry Potter franchise, she was eight years old. When she first started there, she wanted to catch up on her education with the rest of the cast. She had the help of Emma Watson and Bonnie Wright and was soon on their level of education, resulting in her skipping two grades. When she was eleven,By the time they had finished filming for Harry Potter, she had one more year of high school education.
She graduated high school in 2011 and started university after a gap year. In September 2012, she got accepted and went to the University of Waterloo in Canada to study Music and Fine Arts. In June 2016, she graduated with flying colors.

Career History

She first acted and got a role in Harry Potter when she was just eight. When the last film for Harry Potter was released in 2010, she then continued her career as a supporting actress in Lés Miserables.
Having been successful while doing two big films, she made a name for herself with receiving Best Supporting Actress in a Musical in Lés Miserables. Since she was so successful, her fame grew bigger and she was known almost everywhere in the world. It grew bigger when she was seen playing a small part in Avengers during the ending scene.
In 2014, she made an Asian TV debut as a mentor to BTS. She was in charge of teaching them how to act and was also in charge of their basic household chores. After that summer, she was spotted on the set of Avengers and when Age of Ultron came out, her character, Alex was in. She made her next appearance in Spider Man: Homecoming as a friend of Peter Parker and the only one besides Ned, to know he is Spider Man. She was also in Infinity War. (More information, scroll down to see Character Roles).
In 2017, she was in the Greatest Showman and she played the role as a trapeze artist and the first boyish like girl.

Characters Roles

Harry Potter, Yvonne Diggory
Emi Chan plays the role of Cedric Diggory's younger sister. Yvonne Diggory makes her first appearance in the Goblet of Fire as a young girl who is in her first year. She is placed in the Ravenclaw house, unlike her brother, who was in Hufflepuff. She eventually became friends with Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley and joined the D.A in the later films.

Lés Miserables, Anne Thénardier
Anne Thénardier is the middle child of the Thénardier family. She was the youngest sister but older than Gavroche, since she was born in 1819. Because her parents only cared about the other two daughters, Azelma and Éponine, she was thrown out along with Gavroche. She learned to street fight at a young age and when they grew older, they both joined the student uprising. She was fatally shot while collecting the body of her brother, Gavroche. Emi Chan applied and got the role in Lés Miserables along with Helena Bonham Carter who applied for Madame Thénardier. Helena was also in the Harry Potter series.

Marvel Cinematic Universe, Alexandra Thomas (this one I let my mind wander off a little too far - low key want to make this into an actual fan fiction)
Alexandra Thomas, more commonly known as Alex, turns out to be the child of MCU's greatest villain, Thanos.
She was actually the daughter of Lydia Thomas and Hephaestus, so she turns out to be a demigod, and a powerful one. Lydia Thomas was born on Earth, her father a human, and her mother a fairy. Lydia grew up on Earth, and this is where she met Hephaestus. When she went back to Bormiv, the planet her mother was from, she was pregnant with a child, Alex. Three years after Alex was born, Thanos came, and killed half of Bormiv's population. A month after that devastating attack, Bormiv was destroyed by an enemy and Thanos came back to take Alex as his own, having seen the potential power she had. He stabbed Lydia as she was trying to save Alex and took Alex back to his base to train her to assassinate. When she grew older, she became well aware of how powerful she was, and Thanos used that to his advantage. After she was given her first task to kill at the age of 14, she couldn't bring herself to do so, and fled to Earth. This is where she met the Avengers and ended up fighting on their side to defeat Ultron.
Alexandra was born in 2001 and is in the same year as Spider Man, Peter Parker. Since they know about each other's powers, they often cover up for each other's absences. Alex first appears at the end of Avengers and was introduced as the child of Thanos. She, like Gamora, is ashamed of that so she works hard to help others. During the Civil War, she refused to take part in the fight so she didn't appear there. In 2017, she helps Peter Parker and covers up for him when he skips certain events because of his "Stark Internship".
A year later, when Thanos' children make their first appearance on Earth, she fights with Iron Man, Spider Man, Doctor Strange, Banner and Wong. However, like Banner and Wong, she does not follow them up into the space ship. She stayed on Earth while Banner contacted Steve Rogers and fought on the Wakandan side. Alex survives the Thanos snap.

The Greatest Showman, Georgina Bateman
Georgina Bateman is a trapeze artist in the P.T Barnum Circus, better known as George. She is a major side character and is well known for her boyish like appearance. She has a pixie styled hair cut and is extremely athletic. She is also a huge supporter of Anna and Philip's love and completely against any type of discrimination. George's stage name alias is SKY. This is the newest character that Emi has played.

---------------------------------------

Hope this helps you picture the character and understand Emi better.