stay with me

Third Person's POV

"Can you please...stay with me?"

Her eyes widened at the statement and his grip on her body got stronger, like he didn't want to let the young girl in front of him go.

"Y-yes." She replied as she hugged him back.

His tears soaked through her shirt as he whispered out, "I missed you...so much. I missed your texts and our conversations. I missed your laugh. I missed your smile, your jokes, your positivity... you have no idea. It was so hard to just get over you. I thought that you didn't like me back. So I ran away, and decided to blind date that monster. I thought that if I loved Grace, I could get away from the love I had for you. I dated her...and that's when I realised I made a huge mistake. Seeing you back in the American Music Awards made me realise that I couldn't run away from you. That you would always keep coming back into my life to haunt me. It was fate that brought us together and it wasn't a coincidence."

She smiled into his neck and laughed slightly, "Jimin, then it's true? You...loved me?"

Jimin's heartbeat accelerated as he answered, "Yeah." He paused and stood up, hands still on her shoulders as he looked into her eyes and said, "and I still do. What about you, Emi? Do you love me as well?" He gently whispered the last part out.

She didn't know how to respond. She just froze. They stayed like this for a few minutes until he calmed down and let go slowly. His head hanging as he shook his head.

"It's okay. I get it. My answer would've been the same if someone has treated me the way I treated you. I'm sorry."

Jimin made his way towards the door and he was about to leave when through her tears, Emi mustered out, "I do."

Jimin paused and turned around as if he couldn't believe his ears.

"I love you." She repeated, louder.

At first it was a shocked silence, until Emi made the first step. She went up to Jimin and gave a quick peck. Smiling cutely, she waited for his response. Jimin was blushing profusely.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Emi yelled out with joy.

Then both of them laughed as they ran to embrace each other.

When they were done, Jimin gave a toothy grin and scratched the back of his head as he said, "I guess that makes you my girlfriend?"

"Well, unless you don't want me to be." Emi rolled her eyes and stuck our her tongue.

"Shut up." He jokingly retorted back as he pushed her.

—————
Sorry for the really short chapter. But the story is almost done soooooo. What do you guys think of this relationship? Haha. CHEESYYYY.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THIS CHAPTER! Tell me what you think andddddd
also check out my other story (you. // k.nj) !

Thanks!
-thebluefalcon 💋xoxo