Chapter 14: Reveal?

Thomas is the one that came into the room, I was scared at first at why he closed the door, but then he came over to me and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Do you ever just, want to remember one thing about your past? Like even just one?" Thomas asks me.

"Yes! I was just thinking about that," I sigh, "what is this place, really." I ask sincerely.

"That depends, I don't know if I can tell you.." he's trails off.

"Please! I need to know!" I exclaim.

"Don't you just ask Newt?!" He sort of shouts.

"What? Are you still on this morning!" I exclaim.

Then to my surprise he puts his hand on my leg and puts his face 5 inches away from my face.

"If Newt is making you do things you don't want to do, I can help you," Thomas says.

"Stop, it's not like that," I say pushing his hand off my leg.

"You can trust me," he smiles and leans closer but Newt comes in and sees the mad expression on my face and rushes over and pushes Thomas away from me.

"What in bloody hell Thomas!" Newt says.

Thomas gets up to leave but right before he does he says,

"Remember what I said," And he leaves.

My facial expressions is mad, sad, and and scared at the same time.

Newt comes over to me and hands me my clothes but when he sees my countenance I know he'll ask about it.

"What did he say?" Newt ask.