part 13

Sanskar woke up due to sun rays... But smiled brightly seeing his LOVE sleeping with smile on her lips cuddling into him... She was above him hiding her face in his neck, hugging him... He can feel her breath on his neck... Sanskar pecked her nose tip and slowly without disturbing her he made her lie down on bed and covered with comforter... Swara frowned missing his warmth in sleep... He smiled and kissed her forehead... Feeling him she slept peacefully... But his smile turned into sadness when he remembered his nightmare and that incident in which he nearly lost his wife.. He went to bathroom not able to handle himself...

He is under cold shower water were flowing on his body.. His hands on wall and his head was down... Tears dripping from his eyes 😢😢

San while crying sat down on floor (in mind): I m scared LOVE.. your Sanku is scared of loosing you... What if yesterday Kavita succeeded in killing you? I would become mad LOVE... I cant live without you... You are only hope for my life... After whatever Mrs Maheshwari done with my baby.. I cant trust her.. But I even cant leave her... I m tied with promise... Why you did this Maa we all were so happy... But because of your selfishness I lost my everything... I lost my happy family 😥😥😥😥....(by now sanskar was shivering due to cold water as it was winter season..)

Here swara woke rubbing her eyes cutely, she got down and went near bathroom in her WC but door was locked..

Swara in sleepy mode: sanskar open the door and come out... I want to get ready... (knocking door)

Sanskar hurriedly wiped his tears, took quick shower...came out.

Swara got lost in his hotness... He was only is his towel around his waist... His hair was wet... And water was on his bare chest... He was looking super hot... Sanskar smiled at her.

Swara absent mindedly: you are looking hot Sanku... I m feeling like eat you... (sanskar shocked hearing her... But before he can say anything she went inside and locked the door and shouts) and I love you sweety...

Sanskar smiled like idiot forgetting about his pain which was few minutes ago... He was combing his hair when his eyes fall on calendar...

San: oh god today is 7th Feb ROSE DAY 🌹... Sanskar you should do something special for your LOVE... (thinking something) it's will be perfect... (shouts) LOVE  I m leaving i have important meeting bye...

Swara: (from inside) OK bye but don't forget to have your breakfast...

San: OK LOVE bye take care... (left from there)
.................................
Now it's afternoon... Swara was out with smitha as she forced swara to have lunch outside....

Both came back after their Chotu sa outing... Swara went back to her room but she didn't knew she is going to have a surprise.. .

Swara opened Room door and entered and got surprised seeing rose petals falling on her... And gasped seeing sanskar in front of her kneeled down holding bunch of rose flowers of all colors...

Swara(surprised tone) sanskar what are you doing? Get up... (concerned voice) your knees will pain...

San: (smile seeing her concern) LOVE I m alright don't worry about me... But today I want to convey my feeling please can I...? (swara nodded) (sanskar got up and took her in arms, made her sit in bed... Which is decorated with flower petals...) LOVE you know you changed my life... I was living in darkness.. But you brought me into light... (giving peach rose) this color show you my gratitude towards you LOVE for coming into my life for forgiving me, for giving me a chance... I simple THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE... (kissed her forehead)

(giving green rose) green color signifies constant rejuvenation of spirit... You filled my life with cheerful... With your cheerfulness...be always like this... (kissed her left eye)

(giving pink rose) do you know. The meaning of pink rose? (swara nodded No having tears in her eyes, she was so overwhelmed feeling his unconditional love for her) it describe gentleness, joy, grace, sweetness... This rose tell how much happy i m now which is only due to you LOVE... be with me always I don't need anything (kissed her right eye)

(giving yellow rose) this color signifies friendship LOVE.. thank you for being my best friend.. With whom I can share anything... And I don't feel shame to tell that even I can cry in front of you because I know you will not judge me but will help me.. (and kissed her left cheek)

(giving white rose) this color represent purity, charm and innocence... This is for our new beginning of life LOVE... from today from now i will protect you... Will stand beside you ... (kissed her right cheek)

Sanskar continuing : you are perfect, you always showered me with your love, your care... You are so beautiful... (giving her deep red rose) I LOVE YOU SWARA... I LOVE YOU MADLY, HOPELESSLY, UNCONDITIONALLY... YOU ARE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST PRIORITY... I WILL LOVE YOU TILL INFINITY...

And kissed her rosy lips passionately... Swara got shocked but then she too responded equally... After few minutes broke the kiss both were breathing heavily... Sanskar joined his forehead on her... And confessed again... I LOVE YOU SWARA...

swara: I love you too sanskar... Thank you, thank you so much for loving me... Never leave me sanskar or i will die... (sanskar stopped her by keeping finger on her lips)

San: your last breath will be my last day swara never say that word never... I kills me even to think... I... (chocked voice) please don't leave me LOVE.. (hugged her tightly like if he loosen his grip she will get vanish)

Swara sensed that environment became little emotional so light up his mood...

Swara: (playfully) well sanskar I didn't knew that my Khadus Maheshwari can become cry baby also... See how big big tears are flowing from your eyes...

San( whining like kid) I m not cry baby LOVE... Don't forget I m SM business tycoon all world scared of me...

Swara: but I m not... (cupping his face) i loved this SM... And l loved this surprise lot Sanku... It's so dreamy 😍😍😍.... But I didn't give you anything (made a cute pout)

San pecked her pout and smiled: you are with me that's enough for me.... I got everything.... You are best thing which happened in my life...

Swara's face lit up like bulb 💡... Seeing something, sanskar followed her gaze and got up...

San: (giving teddy bear) this is for you only my kiddo wify...

Swara(with angry face) I m not kiddo... I m big girl (said childishly) you are kiddo... Cry baby...

San(warning): LOVE..  I m not cry baby... Don't call me like that or consequence will not be good

Swara: (repeating) cry baby... Cry baby... (kept saying like mantra)

San got irritated but smirked, swara stopped her chanting and got confused seeing his smirk before she can think anything, sanskar came above her and started to tickle her...

Swara: (while laughing) haha... Haha... Sanskar stop... Haha... I cant.... Stop... Haha.... 😂 😂...

San: will you say me as cry baby... (while tickling her)

Swara: No.... Haha 😂 😂... Sorry... Haha 😂 😂

Sanskar stopped tickling her and lay down beside her, she kept her head on his chest hearing his heart beat...
..............................

Precap: propose day....

Sorry for late and small update...

How was part?

Thank you goggle ji for flowers description....

Did you liked sanskar's way to convey his feeling?

Vote and comment please