part 1

Soon sun rays fall on swara disturbing her sleep, she woke up and saw her surroundings reality hitted her that now she is Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, yesterday morning she was so happy that she was going to marry her love sanskar, but today she curse her fate 😢😢. Her though is disturbed by some sound she saw sanskar coming out from washroom perfectly getting ready to go office.. Their eyes met one eyes showing pain and other were blank like white paper.

San(while combing his hair rudely): I m leaving for office, and don't you dare to irritate me with your stupid calls (left from there)
A tear fell down from her beautiful eyes thinking something..

Flash back
Swara was sitting in chair, and sanskar was scolding her while doing her bandage

San: (scolding tone) why you didn't called me ha?? See how much blood you lost..

Swara (smiling): arey Sanku cutie (sanskar glared her swara shrugged) I only lost one drop blood that's it, and you were in office I don't wanted to disturb you.

San: (cupping her face) never say like that nothing is important to me more than u princess, you can never disturb me OK (swara nodded) and next time dare you showed any carelessness in your health, you will face worst side of me samji??.

Swara made innocent face seeing his red eyes and nodded yes cutely while sanskar hugged her in his arms.

Swara: I love you Sanku cutie
San: (sternly) swara (swara giggled loudly)

Flash back ends

Swara smiled painfully: all was lie a big lie.
Swara got ready in pink dress

And came down (sanskar renovated whole house for her convenient so that she feel comfortable, life for her to go other floors, kitchen slabs for her wheelchair height everything)

Sujata and Kavita who just finished breakfast saw swara and got angry. Swara wished them smilingly but seeing their rude behavior got sad and about to serve herself..

Sujata: what are you doing??

Swara: wo aunty brake fast..

Sujata: (called servants) throw remaining food to dogs(to swara) and you Maharani go and wash plates and unestils in kitchen..

Maid: but ma'am swara ma'am didn't had her food..

Sujata: (angrily) if she don't eat for one time she will not die..(to swara) go

Swara nodded and left for her work 😥😥... In kitchen
Swara entered to see so many things to wash, swara making crying face started to wash, after sometime Sujata came

Sujata: oh girl wash fast even you have to prepare lunch samji(left from there)

After washing, she started to prepare food. While preparing her hand burned but this time she instead of hissing she smiled seeing her burned area.. Sujata and Kavita who was watching swara smirked seeing her in pain.

Swara packed tiffin for sanskar and sent it through driver.. After some time she got call from sanskar, she picked it up happily but got hurt in return

Sanskar shouting at her: what do you think of yourself, why did you send me lunch? Look I already said that we are husband and wife only for outer world don't behave like my wife, I hope next time you will not repeat it(and cutted the call)

Swara got hurt hearing his harsh words but wiped her tears before it fell from her eyes.

At dinning room servants placed food on table swara came to table but Kavita stopped her.

Kavita: (rudely) Madam go and have lunch in kitchen seeing you my all mood got spoiled, Sujata continued her lunch.

Swara silently had her lunch alone in kitchen.

Evening 7pm
Trio were in hall whole day Sujata and Kavita torchered swara by making her work, she was tired and pale 😞😞.

Swara(in mind) : oh god i m so hungry you know na i cant live without my food more than 2 hour I m missing my but today I only had my chips, my chocolates, my tasty mango juice, I had my lunch wo v at 1pm and now it's 7pm (made cry face) (hold her tummy) I know tummy you are very hungry don't worry little or time OK then we will have dinner...

Sanskar came from office, gave his bag to servant and came near swara who was lost and kept 2 packet in her lap, swara who came to her sense feeling hot in her leg, she saw him and then two covers with confuse.

Kavita snatching one cover from swara: let me see what is this (seeing inside) dairy milk silk and so many chocolates, chips, juice, cakes?
Swara's eyes sparkled hearing this but got sad thinking she will not get anything of her favorite things..

Sanskar got angry seeing Kavita snatching packets from his wife he fisted his hand to control his anger he took that packets from her and said in deadly voice: Miss Kavita next time dont u dare to snatch anything from my wife's hand..

He give it to swara and took her in his arms(to servant): Robert bring swara ma'am wheelchair to my room (and left from there with swara)
...........................

In swasan room

Swara was seeing him with shocked face and after listening to him what he said to Kavita, she was confuse with his behaviour.

Sanskar who was feeling her gaze from long time got irritated: why are you seeing me like you are watching me for the first time ha??

Swara: simply(murmuring) oh god kadus Maheshwari is back in phone you are not my wife outside she is my wife oh god please save me from this man no no this kadus (and took chocolate from packet and about to unwrap it but sanskar snatch it from her..

Sanskar(sternly) not now. (and he ordered food for himself and extra plate to bring to their room, hearing it swara made cry face thinking now he will make her starve)

Swara to her tummy: tummy I think even now you will not get anything my poor tummy.. (rubbing it)

Robert bought food and kept it in table with extra plate and went from there. Sanskar took another packet which is still hot and opened it, swara's eyes shined seeing it her mouth became watery. Sanskar has bought her favorite Chinese noodles and chicken Manchurian he served it in plate and gave it to her.

Swara: is this for me (asked like a kid sanskar nodded) Sachi??

Sanskar glared her, she silently took and started to eat like child liking her lips full on enjoying but hissed in pain when her burned finger toughed spicy, sanskar noticed it and pulled her hand and got worried seeing it.

San: how this happened??

Swara in mind: as if he care for me.. But I can't tell truth also (to sanskar) wo hmm while doing puja.

San(angrily): can't you be careful.. (took ointment from drawer and started to put it in burned area blowing air in middle.. After that started to feed her) don't assume anything else I m doing this because Mrs Maheshwari is watching us(swara nodded)

Swara (in mind) but you eyes are telling something else sanskar, they are showing concern for me, which one is real this sanskar who is in front of me or whom I saw yesterday night... Oh god swara don't think so much or you will get mad...
After dinner swara slept on bed and sanskar slept on couch.

Precap: let me think
What do u think about sanskar??