Crush or crushed??

Max and Harvey just laughed and my face turned red.

Carley's Pov.
As soon as Hailey said that Harvey was cute I felt myself blushing and when she was yelling that I had a crush in front to the twins,my face turned even more red.
I actually do have a crush on Harvey...I have since we were about 6.
I still haven't told anyone about the crush...I might tell him soon.
I was taken out of my thoughts by Harvey hugging me.
I hugged him back.
Then he whispered in my ear.
Harvey-I like you too Carley.
I smiled and Harvey pulled away.
Max just stood there akwardly.

3 months later.

Carley's Pov.

I have been with the twins for about 3 months and this town really feels like home.
I have to go back to America in 2 days.
Right noe,I'm hanging out with Max and Harvey at the park riding our hoverboards.
Harvey asked me out about 2 months ago and we have been together since...Max is okay with us being together and we still
hang out together all the time.

At my house.
I was upstairs watching Twilight on my computer with Harvey while Max was with his girlfriend,Ella.
I've met her a few times and she seems really nice.
Harvey turned over towards me and kissed me before pulling me closer to him.
Things Happened.
(Sorry,I can't write dirty stuff.)

A few hours later.
I woke and saw that Harvey was gone.
I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from him.
TEXTS
Harvey-Sorry that I had to leave.
I had to babysit Leo and Tilly while my mum went to the hospital with Max and my dad is at work.

Carley-It's fine,I just woke up.

Harvey-Okay,do you want to come over and help me babysit.

Carley-Sure,I love kids.

I got a shower, put my hair in a messy bum and changed my outfit.

I walked acrossed the road to Harvey's house and knocked on the front door.
He opened the door and let me in.
As soon as I walked in Tilly jumped up off of the couch and ran towards me.
She grabbed my hand and said.
Tilly-Finally,There's a girl to hangout with.Come on Carley.
Tilly lead me upstairs and into her room.
She asked me to do a makeup video on YouTube with her.
I told her that I would so she ran to her room and grabbed Harvey's vloging camera.
I set it up on the makeup table and started the video.
We introduced ourselves,did each others makeup,and ended the video.

It's pretty bad when a 5 year old can do makeup better than me...I've been wearing makeup for 3 years and doing other peoples makeup since I was 8.

A few weeks later.
I landed in California 2 weeks ago and so far I have just started going back to school a week ago.
Harvey and I have been talking,texting,and video chatting a lot.

Next morning.
Thursday
I woke up to my phone alarm playing 'One More Day In Love' by Max and Harvey.
I got up,got a shower,got dressed,did my makeup,styled and blow dried my hair,and went to school.
After School.
I walked home texting Harvey with I checked the time and saw the date written beside the clock.
March 21st...I was supposed to start puberty again 2 days ago.
I decided to stop at a little store and get a pregnancy test just in case...I'm not pregnant...I couldn't be,could I??
I bought 3 tests,put them in my backpack so that my brother,mom,and mom's new
husband didn't see them and question me.
I got home and walked into my room and into my bathroom that was attached to my room and took the tests.
I set an alarm on my phone and got on Instagram.
I posted a picture and captioned it as.

"Missing my Besties!!
@MaxandHarveyOfficial"

COMMENTS...
Kelsey_Kay:You are Beautiful.
GemmaGirl:I didn't know you were friends with Max and Harvey.
HaydenGardner:You're Gorgeous.

I walked in the bathroom and checked the tests.They all said the same thing...Pregnant...I'm pregnant with Harvey Mills' baby...How am I going to tell him...I can't tell him,It would ruin his dreams...his career...his life.
I sat on the floor in the bathroom and stared down at the tests.

Next Morning.
I woke up and it was Friday morning.
I got up and started getting ready.
I got a shower last night so I just did some light makeup of eyeliner,maskara and lipgloss.
I got dressed,ate breakfast,and headed to school.
After School.
I came home,dressed into sweatpants and a long red t-shirt and video chatted Harvey until I fell asleep.

A few months later.
I have posted selfies on Instagram and I keep getting comments like...
'Are you Pregnant' and 'Do you have a baby bump??'
I do have a baby bump and I just ignore the comments about being pregnant.
I haven't told my mom,dad,Harvey,or anyone else about being pregnant.
I have a feeling that mum is going to find out soon because I already have a noticable bump.
I haven't announced the pregnancy on social media or during interviews to my fans yet.
I will be announcing soon probably.
I am 6 months pregnant and I'm going to an appointment to get an ultrasound of the baby to find out its gender later today.
It's Saturday so I'm probably just going to tell my mum that I'm going to the beach or to the park.
TIME TO LEAVE
I walked downstairs ready to leave and told my mum that I was heading to the beach with a few friends for that day and that I would be home around 5 or 6pm.
She said that I could go.
I just had to text her every once in a while so she knows that I'm safe.
I walked outside and got in the uber that I called about 30 minutes ago.
They drove me to the doctors office and I got out of the car,payed the driver,and walked inside the office.
I signed in and then I was called into one of the patient ultrasound rooms.
The nurse did the ultrasound and then the doctor came in and said.
Doctor-We know the gender...would you like it to be a surprise??
Carley-I would like to know,please.
Doctor-Okay,well you are having...

Word Count:1,115