What happened

Before I had the chance to get up from the water a bunch of massive waves fell on top of me and that's the last thing I remember.

Harvey's Pov.
I stood on the beach waiting for Carley to come out of the water yelling at me.
I waited few a minute and realized...Carley isn't getting up.
I yelled for Max while running to the water to get Carley.
Max and I have searched all through the water and cant find her.
After we walked even further into the water I saw a hand floating above the water.
I grabbed the hand and pulled the person up and realized that it was Carley.
I picked her up and rushed her up to her towel.
I pushed down on my stomach a few times until she coughed up the water and began breathing again.
She opened her eyes and hugged me tightly.
I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her back.
I kissed her and she kissed me back.
We headed back up to the beach house and changed out of our bathing suits.
I changed into sweatpants and a muscle tee.
Then I went into my room and layed down on my bed.
I played games on my phone until around midnight.
Everyone else was asleep so I snuck out of my room and into Carley's room.
She was still awake playing on her phone so she invited me to come in and hang out.
A few hours later.
It is now 2am and we are making out on her bed.
After a few minutes it becomes something more.
Let's just say things happened.
NEXT MORNING...
Carley's Pov.
I woke up at 6am and remembered what happened last night with Harvey.
At least no one walked in.
I got a shower and changed into a pair of black yoga shorts and a pink tank top.(Tight-ish)
I walked back in my room since everyone else was still asleep.
I got on Instagram and posted a photo captioned.
'Hanging In Hawaii with some Amazing people!!@david&haileyhalloway @maxandharveyofficial'
After I posted the photo I heard Max,Harvey,Dad,and Hailey's phones get notifications about my post.
I was on Harvey's private Instagram account looking at pictures that he posted.
I saw a few shirtless pictures and then I realized...did we use anything last night??
I thought back to last night and realized.
We didn't use anything...I could be pregnant.
How am I going to feel Harvey??
I can't tell him...It will ruin his career.
I was sitting on my bed in tears.
I decided to go for a walk so I wrote a note in my room and then taped it in the outside of my bedroom door before sneaking to the front door.
I apparently wasn't quiet enough because I heard someone walking downstairs behind me.
I wiped my tears away and continued sneaking to the front door until I heard someone say...
Max-Carley?
Carley-Hey Max.
I turned around to look at him.
He was still at the bottom of the staircase.
Max-Where are you going??
Carley-For a walk...I just need some fresh air.
Max walked over to me and said.
Max-Have you been crying??
Carley-Kind of.
Max-Why??
I can't tell him the truth...I have to lie.
Carley-I was watching a sad movie.
Max-Oh,Okay...Have Fun on your walk.
Carley-Okay,I'll see you later.
I headed out the door and started walking aimlessly...I don't know where I'm going just away from here.
After about 20 minutes of walking I ended up at an empty park.
I walked over to the little wooden fort and climbed inside.
I shut the door and say in the corner.
I could finally let out my feelings without worry about someone finding out why.
I pulled my knees up to my chest and began crying into my hands silently.
After about an hour of sitting here I heard familiar voices.
I heard Max and Harvey.
I peaked out of small window and saw that Harvey was on his phone.
Max-Are you sure that the Snap chat map is going to help find Carley??
Harvey-Yes.This is the only thing I haven't tried yet.She refuses to answer my calls or texts and she's been gone for over 2 hours.
Wow,Have I really been gone that long.
I checked my phone and saw that I had a lot of calls and texts from Max,Harvey,Dad,and Hailey.
I left the house at about 7:30am and its now about 10am.
Max-I'm going to text her again to see if she answers.
I got a text from Max that says.
Max-Carley,Are you okay??Everyone is worried for you

After I read Max's texts I got 2 messages from Harvey.

Harvey-Max and I are at a park called Community Park of Maui.
Your dad and Hailey are in town with your siblings looking for you.Please answer me,Please.

Harvey-I love You.
I'm worried about you please answer back.

A few minutes later I saw Max and Harvey standing right in front of the fort door.

Harvey-The map says that Carley is right here.

I heard the door open and I saw Harvey walk into the fort.
I crawled under the little plastic counter and say in the corner with my knees up to my chest.
Max also walked into the fort.
Harvey was looking around when he looked directly at my and stared straight into my eyes.
He rushed over to me and pulled me out from under the counter.
I tried to fight back and stay under the counter because I really just wanted to be left alone and I knew that they were going to ask me a lot of questions and after I got back to the house my dad and Hailey would ask 2nd a lot of questions and I really don't want to answer any questions.
Harvey managed to pull me out from under the table.
He pulled me to my feet and then hugged me.
I hugged him back.
Then he asked.
Harvey-Why did you leave??
Max-Why did you lie to me??
Harvey-Why didn't you take someone with you??
Max-Why were you acting weird this morning and trying to sneak out of the house??
I started breathing heavily and I ran out of the fort and away from them while crying.
Max and Harvey ran after me and Harvey ended up catching me and tackling me to the ground.
I tried to squirm out of his grip but he was too strong so I failed to get away.
He then asked me why I was crying.
Carley-I've don't wanna talk about it.I just want to be left alone.
Harvey then stood up and helped me up.
He kept a tight hold on my wrists so I couldn't get away.
Harvey-Why did you leave??
Carley-I don't wanna talk about it.
Harvey started to get angry and he began to tighten his grip on my wrists.He then began speaking louder than before
Harvey-I asked why did you leave??
Carley-And I said that I don't wanna talk about it.
Harvey was now angry,he kept tightening his grip on my wrists,and then he yelled.
Harvey-I asked Why you left not if you wanted to talk about it.
I was now crying and I was staring at Harvey because I was really scared of what he would do because ive never seen his lose his temper this bad and he said that He would never make a girl cry or hurt them and he's doing both to me right now.
Carley-Please,Just leave me alone.
Harvey then tightened his grip on my wrists even more and Max ran over to us.
(He left after Harvey tackled me onto the ground so that Harvey and I could talk alone.)
Max ran over to me after He saw that I was crying and scared while Harvey was yelling.
He ran over and tried to get Harvey's hands away from my wrists but he didnt have any luck.
He stood back I little bit and said.
Max-Harvey,Look at Carley...Your
making her cry...She's scared of you.
Harvey stopped and looked straight into my eyes.
I looked down with tears streaming down my face and then he let go of my wrists.
I ran to Max,scared of Harvey.
I had my head on his chest with my face facing his chest with tears streaming down my face.
He wrapped his arms around me protectively.
Max picked me up and he started carrying me towards the house.
Harvey just stood where he was,looking at the ground while Max walked away carrying me.
Max carried me all the way back the house and then he put me down.
He told me to head upstairs to the bathroom and that he would be there in a minute to take care of my wrists.
I did as I was told and walked upstairs to the bathroom.
I sat on the counter.
A few minutes later Max walked into the bathroom with 2 ice packs and a first aid kit.
He made me run water on my wrists to clean them off,he wrapped my wrists with a bandage wrap, and then he made me go sit in my room.
He took me to my room and he turned on Netflix on the tv.
He put on the series of Criminal Minds.
He put a pillow under each of my wrists and then put the ice packs between my wrists and the pillows.
Carley-Thank you my little doctor.
Max smiled and walked out.

Harvey hurt Carley.
Max helped Carley.
Carley might be pregnant with Harvey's baby.