Children and Travels

2 months later
Bradley is now 2 months old and we are taking him,Paisley,Kenzie,and Kayla to visit my mum,brothers, and sisters in California for the first time.
We are leaving tomorrow so while we finish packing Max is watching Bradley,Kenzie,and Kayla with Tilly and Leo's help.
Max,Tilly,and Leo are downstairs with the kids while Paisley,Harvey,and I are upstairs packing for tomorrow because we are leaving early in the morning.
2 hours later.
We have just finished packing everyone's suitcases,and Max, Tilly,and Leo just left.
We ate dinner before...
Harvey gave Bradley a bath upstairs while I bathed the twins in the bathroom connected to our bedroom,and Paisley got a shower downstairs.
After all of the kids got their baths/showers we put the kids to bed and then we got our showers before going to bed.
~Next Morning...5am~
Harvey and I have just woken up and began getting ready.
After we were dressed and ready to go I woke up Paisley after I laid out an outfit for her to wear while Harvey woke up Kenzie and Kayla and helped them get ready.
After I woke Paisley up I got Bradley ready to leave before putting him in his car seat to sleep while I cooked breakfast.
Harvey's Outfit.
Black sweatpants with a grey hoddie and black vans.
Carley's Outfit
Black leggings with a light pink hoodie and black vans.
Paisley's Outfit
Black 'PINK' brand leggings, hoodie with blue vans.
Kenzie's Outfit
Black leggings with a Pink Brand Pink shirt and pink vans.
Kayla's Outfit
Black leggings with a Pink Brand purple hoodie and purple vans.
Bradley's Outfit
Black sweatpants,red hoodie,and red vans.

We got the kids dressed.
We ate breakfast,brushed our teeth,fixed our hair,and put on our coats.
Harvey took the luggage out to the car while I covered Bradley's car seat with his extra travel blanket and grabbed his diaper bag.
Harvey picked up Bradley's car seat and strapped him into the car while I strapped in McKenzie and Paisley helped McKayla get strapped into her car seat.
We headed to the airport.
(SKIP PLANE RIDE&DRIVE TO MUM'S HOUSE)
We just arrived at my mum's house and she has no idea that we are here or that I have kids.
It's my mum's birthday today so I want to surprise her.
I unbuckled Bradley's car seat that he was sleeping in and grabbed the car seat and diaper bag.
Harvey got Kenzie and Kayla out of their car seats while Paisley got out of the other side of the car.
We all walked to the front door and I knocked on the door.
My brother answered the door and instantly hugged me.
He let me into the house with Harvey and the kids following me.
I walked into the kitchen and say the car seat on the table before getting Bradley out of his car seat and laying his head on my chest while he looked around.
We walked into the living room where my family and my mum's friends were for her birthday.
As soon as my mum saw me she started crying and then stood up to hug me.
After she hugged me she looked at Harvey and the kids,confused and then realised that I was holding Bradley.
Carley-Mum,This is Harvey...and these are our kids.
Paisley,McKenzie,McKayla,
and Bradley.
My mum smiled and then asked...
Mum-How old are they?
Carley-Paisley is 10,McKenzie and McKayla are 6,and Bradley is 2 months old.
An Hour Later.
My mum is sitting on the couch beside me and Harvey while holding Bradley.
McKenzie is sitting on my older brother's lap.His name is Dylan.
McKayla is sitting on my other older brother's lap.His name is Jaden.
Paisley is talking to my aunt,
Isabelle,on the other couch.
A few hours later.
My family already left so it was just me,my mum,Harvey,and the kids.
My mum already went to bed,and Harvey took the kids upstairs to their guest room to go to sleep so I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water while Bradley was asleep in his car seat in the living room.
A few minutes later.
I heard Bradley crying so I walked into the living room to check on him when I saw the person I hated the most...