Break Up or Beginning

I was walking by the pond at the park when I saw...

Carley's Pov.
When I saw Harvey kissing another girl.
I was in tears when Harvey looked back and saw me.
He started walking towards me but I just looked at him and then ran.
I ran all the way home crying and then ran to my room.
I heard a knock at the door and my dad answered it.
He told the person that I was in my room.
I heard my bedroom door open and someone walked in.
The person sat on the edge of the bed beside me.
Person-Carley,why were you crying??
I recognized the voice as Max.
I uncovered my face and looked up at him.
Carley-H-Harvey.
Max-Why,what did he do??
Carley-He cheated on me.
Max just hugged me and said that everything would be alright...I believed him because he is my best friend.
BOY WAS I WRONG TO BELIEVE THE LIE!!
********I went to school the next day and Harvey pretended like nothing happened yesterday and walked over to me.
I tried to walk away but he put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around.
Harvey-Why didn't you meet me at the park yesterday??
Carley-I did,and then I saw you kissing some other girl.
Harvey-Oh,You mean Addison.
I didn't kiss her.
Carley-I don't need to know her name,and I saw you kissing another girl whether it was Addison or not I don't know but I saw you kissing another girl and I'm done.
Harvey-What??
Carley-I'm Done...We Are Done.
Harvey-Nobody breaks up with me,I'm Harvey Mills.
Carley-Well,I Just Did so consider your self the Dumped Harvey Mills.
I then walked away and when to class.
I saw him out of the corner of my eye...he hit a locker with his fist before breaking down crying.
I kind of felt bad that he was feeling like this and it was my fault but He Shouldn't Have Kissed Another Girl.
AFTER SCHOOL.
I walked out of the school to walk home.
I was walking home when I saw Harvey standing in the Alley Way a few streets from my house.
He started walking towards me so I tried to speed up my walking.
I was about 2 streets from my house when Harvey jumped right in front of me which made me scream.
He put me over his shoulder before I could even run away and he carried me into the Alley Way.
After a few minutes of walking he stopped in front of a brick wall with old paint chipping off of it and then he push a brick toward and then a small brick door opened and there was a dark light,like a black light shining from inside of the door.
He carried me inside while I was fighting to get out of his grip.
I saw a bunch of people...both girls and guys from the ages of
14 - 20 years old.
Harvey took me to them and said...
Harvey-Zach,I found a new recruit.
A guy,about 20,said...
Zach--She will do nicely,you can do the honors.
Harvey then stared into my eyes and I noticed that his eyes changed from Hazel Brown to Red.
I tried to look away but couldn't.
The next thing I know I see he has fangs and then he bit my neck.
I fell on the ground unconscious.
Harvey's Pov.
Zach,the leader of the Vamps(Vampires) said that they were looking from new recruits to join us and I want to be with Carley forever and not be separated when she dies from old age so I went out to search for her.
I found her a few minutes later and brought her back to Zach.
I turned her to a vampire...now we could be together forever.
An hour later.
She woke up and she looked pale...well compared to humans anyway.
She was a vampire now.
I walked up to her and asked how she felt.
She sat up against the wall hugging her knees to her chest and was afraid of everyone here.
Carley- Y-you...Your a V-vampire.
Harvey-So are you now.
She was in tears,and still afraid...
Carley-Why Harvey,why did you do this to me??
Harvey-I want us to be together forever.
Carley-I don't...You kissed another girl.
Harvey-I didn't...Zach made me recruit her...Just ask him.
Zach walked over and said...
Zach-I actually did tell Harvey to recruit Addison...he didn't have much of a decision.
Carley looked over at me and said...
Carley-I'm sorry.
Harvey-There's no reason to be sorry,i would have thought the same thing.
I reached over to grab Carley's hand to help her stand up so that I could hug her.
We hugged and I decided to tell Carley about her/our powers.
Harvey-You know we have powers,right??
Carley-Well,I didnt until now.
Harvey-All vampires have super strength,speed running,climbing,
teleportation,and the thing that I did with my eyes to you...we also can still have feelings like humans,we have great senses,like hearing,smelling,and seeing.
We all have our own special power that no other vampire has...mine is Levitation so I can levatate vamps,humans,and objects.
I have been told that the two special vamps get extra special powers once they meet and became more than friends.

I was told that the powers were...
Telepathy,and that they could always find each other no matter where they were in the world.

A few days later.
Carley ran up to me excited and said that she found out her power.
She led me to a bowl of water and swirled her finger around in it and then lifted her finger away from the water...the water came up with her finger.
Carley-That wasn't my power...my power was electricity.

She explained how she put her finger in the bowl in water and then sparks flew from her fingers all around the bowl until it shattered.
Carley must be the Special Vampire.
I walked over to Zach and told him about Carley's powers and he agreed that Carley has to be the Special Vampire.
I told Carley and explained how the Special Vampire is different from any other vampire.
Over the next few weeks we found out that Carley was definitely the Special Vampire because she got even more powers...she got...
Telepaphy,She's able to read human and vampire minds,and she has a sonic scream...so far that's all we know of...

Carley and Harvey are VAMPIRES!!

Word Count:1,138