Come One, Come All.

Hear me out, please, judge and jury

I'm an innocent man

And it would be such a terrible injustice

To put me away without thinking about.

Elizabeth leaned back against the side of the door, howling with laughter at the sight infront of her. Here was Alex Gaskarth, lead singer of one of the most successfull rock bands and, let's face it, one of the most desired men in the industry, angrily swearing over the instructions to the cot he was trying to assemble.

"Fu**ing don't even make sense, what the actual hell.." He mumbled to himself.

"Need any help?" Elizabeth enquired, smiling sweetly.

"No no, I'm the man of the house okay? I can handle this.."

Alex grinned smugly and leant gently against one of the poles to look at her. Instantly, what he had started of the cot instantly tumbled down to land at his feet. Alex's perplexed expression instantly set Elizabeth back into a fit of giggles and she was banished back down to the living room. A lot had changed since those early weeks of Elizabeth's pregnancy. When Alex came to grips of the realisation he was going to be a Dad, he decided living with either of their parents was just not an option when raising a family. Alex and Elizabeth had packed up all their belongings and moved to the US, where they now lived in Maryland, only about a 40 minute drive from Alex's parents. Elizabeth had started a course on working with mentally-ill or depressed children and young people. With her Mom and Dad's background, she knew exactly how they felt and how to deal with it, thought it would be a while before she was qualified enough to take a job.  Looking up, she spotted her 20-week scan pictures. That day had been so amazing, seeing that tiny blurred figure moving about on screen had made everything seem more real and wonderful.  She'd never seen Alex like that, so totally vulnerable yet blissfully happy at the same time. Elizabeth chuckled as she remembered her Dad's face when they had told him the news..

"Daddy?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes sweetie?" He replied. Obviously he wasn't 100% back to normal, but with full-time medication and help from her sister and carer he was responding a lot better. Life was better.

 I've got some great news for you." She knew he wouldn't be angry, he wasn't the type to judge and that was one of the reasons she had always respected her Father.

"Go on.."

"I'm pregnant, Dad. Your gonna be a Grandaddy."

For one whole second, her Father sat unmoving, letting the news sink in. Then he had beamed, the biggest and best smile she had ever seen since her Mother was alive.

"Oh my dear, you've made me so happy!" Her Dad had exclaimed and engulfed her in a hug, a proper one, not the cold, robotic-like ones she had recieved in the past. "I'm going to be a Grandfather!" 

They had sat side-by-side for the rest of that night, just loving the new found happiness that had been created. She had left for America three weeks later, but she had a good idea he would be just fine for now on. Now 6 months pregnant, life had never been so perfect and she smiled to herself yet again as she sank onto the sofa. Two hours and three cups of tea later, she was getting a little worried.

"Alex honey, you nearly finished up there?"

There was no reply. She crept upstars to see the finished cot, with a note attached to the dangly mobile telling her simply to head into the garden. With a sigh at her love's romantic games, she headed down the stairs and out into the large back-yard. By the light of a dozen flickering candles she could just see Alex lying at the bottom on the small circular patio, which he had decorated with more candles, roses and tiny teddy bears. She grinned at this little notion and headed over to him, lying down beside him and lacing her fingers with his.

"You are too nice to me, y'know."

"Hey, your carrying my little chunk in there, it's the least I can do. Plus, there's that little thing that I love you. "

"Oh yeah, I forgot that."

Elizabeth placed her other hand absent-mindedly on her bump and Alex rested his hand on top of hers, as the stars lit up the sky around them.

So there it is, it's too cute I KNOW but I like writing these type of chapters tbh :) Please tell me your thoughts and ideas on this chapter..love you guys!<3