Chapter 10 (Complicated)

As I lay awake at night I couldn't figure out a solution to my problem.

I loved Nico with all my heart he was my life specs and my happiness but I also loved Leo with his warm touch his funny attitude his caring nature.

Yeah I was getting no where.

I was with Nico first so it's only fair that I tell Leo that I have to choose Nico.

Part of me felt like it was the right decision and then another part of me felt like it wasn't.

I decided to just tell Leo I couldn't be with him.

The next morning I awoke earlier than Percy so I could avoid his personal wake up call.

I decided to be a sweet sister and I let him sleep.

After I got ready I left my cabin and set off towards the Hades cabin.

When I arrived I found Nico asleep unfortunately I ran into Hazel leaving which caused for an awkward exchange of glances.

"Please don't tell Percy!" I whispered knowing he would freak if he found out I was in Nico's cabin.

Hazel gave me a sympathetic look and nodded.

After we parted ways I walked into the Hades cabin

Seeing as it was a reasonable time for a wake up call I walked over to Nico.

He was so peaceful in his sleep yet his hair was a beautiful mess.

He looked so calm and happy in his dreams.

"Oh well" I thought and sent a wave on him.

He awoke in a rage and a legion of skeleton warriors rose behind me.

I unsheathed my sword and turned around the were all in battle stance and I knew I was extremely outnumbered.

"Uh Nico" my voice wavered "I just want to talk".

I was scared as he sat up and realized I was in his cabin.

"What the hell!" he yelled at me "It's 6 o'clock in the morning what the hell are you doing in my cabin?" he asked extremely agitated.

"I needed to talk to you" I said.

He looked at me and sighed "Look E I love you I really do but if you and Leo have a thing I'll back off".

"No!" I said quickly "I don't want to be with Leo I want you I love you and only you!" I said to him.

My eyes started to water.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me beside him.

He kissed me softly then whispered "So, how did Valdez take it?".

"I um haven't told him yet" I said calmly.

He looked at me "You are going to tell him right? or do you actually have feelings for him?"Nico asked clearly annoyed.

"Of course I'm going to tell him when the time comes" I said trying to clear the matter.

"But do you have feelings for him?" Nico asked accusingly.

I froze Crap!

He would surely notice if I was lying.

"I er it's complicated" I said to him.

His expression changed and now he was upset.

"So you do have feelings for Valdez." he muttered.

I could tell Nico was growing angry.

"I don't know if I have feelings for him" I said defensively "But I know I have feelings for you so I want you and not him" I quickly added.

He grew less tense but only a little bit.

"I love you E but I need to be able to trust you enough to know you won't leave me for Leo" He said looking in my eyes.

"I love you too much to ever do that to you" I promised,

He sighed in relief and kissed me.

Everything was perfect.

I just hope I can keep my promise.