Chapter 25 (How is he better?)

A/N

Okay so this Chapter is basically the same chapter as the one before but in Nico's point of view.

------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

I woke up early to the alarm.

After hitting snooze for about 5 minutes I decided to get up.

I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

When I came out I stopped and watched Elise sleep (Not in a creepy stalkish way).

She was so peaceful now unlike the night before, when she woke up almost every 5 mins screaming her head off.

I tried to comfort her whenever it happened but even I was afraid.

Whenever she had a fit she looked possessed.

I hated seeing her like that.

But I loved seeing her like this.

Ugh now I'm sounding all girly.

I checked the time and realized that I needed to get her up.

So I found a cup and filled it with water.

"NICO!" She screamed as I poured the water over her head.

"Rise and shine possessed child" I said setting the empty cup on the nightstand.

"You're just like Percy" she grumbled getting out of bed.

Even when she just woke up she was still hot.

"We have to hit the road we're only 5 hours away from Seattle and the sooner we get there the better" I said sheathing my scathe.

"But what about Leo?" she asked grabbing her sword.

I froze.

How could I say we can't go back for Leo in a nice way?

"Listen Elise we have to keep going on with the quest. Leo may or may not be alive and chances are that if he is alive he's been captured. We can't risk the safety of this quest for one demigod" I said not able to face her.

"He's worth the risk" she stated.

I felt a tinge of jealousy at how much she cared about Leo.

I turned around this time.

"Elise. Leo and I promised you're brother we would keep you safe and letting you stray from the quest is not safe" I said plainly.

"You can't seriously think I'll leave my boyfriend behind do you!?!?!?" She said in disbelief.

I was angered by this comment. Why is Leo so much more important to her than I was? Why is he easy to get over?

"Oh I see getting over me was easy but Leo will take 2 maybe 3 months tops" I spat bitterly.

I can't believe her!

"Nico you don't understand I saw you die I cried non stop for weeks. I didn't go out with Leo I even said I wouldn't because I would need more time to get over you" she tried to explain.

I couldn't stand this! I know that he's probably dead, I did sense death from the area we were at last night. The only thing is I don't know if it's human or not.

She looked at me and studied my face.

"You know something don't you" she said as I finished collecting all my things.

I didn't want to hear her beg for Leo anymore but I knew that if I told her my hunch then it would just put her off focus.

"Yes I know that if we don't get going we won't make it to Seattle in time to catch the train" I covered moving towards the door.

"I already told you I'm not leaving without Leo" she stated not moving.

We had to go so I knew I had no other way.

"Merda non mi odiare Leo" I cursed in Italian.

I could tell Elise knew something was wrong but I luckily caught her by surprise and used one of my fathers gifts to make her pass out.

Great.

I just hope Leo doesn't kill me.

Now how am I supposed to get her to the car?