Chapter 13 (Percy Scares The Son of Death)

After training with Nico we had free time. I decided I would have to tell him about Percy.

He didn't take it well.

"Wait so he was serious about that!" He said turning even paler than before.

"No offense E but Percy scares me I mean I've seen what he can do to monsters and I don't want to be on his bad side" he said extremely frightened.

I sighed.

I guess even the son of Hades is afraid of Perseus Jackson.

"I wouldn't let him hurt you" I said trying to calm Nico ,but he just stayed tense.

I just hope the meeting with Percy goes alright.

After dinner Nico and I headed back to my cabin for the meeting with Percy and I prayed to Poseidon that all would be well.

When we arrived there were 4 chairs and two already had people in them.

"You may sit down" Percy said in his authoritative voice.

Nico sat down quickly and looked terrified.

"First things first" Percy said strictly. "Di Angelo, You and Elise can't hang out later than 9 and earlier than 8 without one of the seven with you" He snapped.

Nico nodded in fear and Percy continued.

"You will show my sister manners you will not kiss her without permission you will not touch her in anyway without permission" Percy said giving Nico a death glare.

I was embarrassed already and Percy had barely begun his long speech.

"I don't want to hear about you hurting my sister in any emotional way Di Angelo you hear me?" He said with a look that was as worse as medusa's.

"I don't want to hear about you two falling asleep anywhere together you understand" Percy said eyeing me.

I turned bright red and turned away from Nico and Percy.

Really Percy you think you could have not said something like that.

"And Finally I don't want to hear about you taking...." Percy started but I cut him off.

"Okay I think Nico gets the picture Percy" I said stopping him from continuing.

My face was the color of a tomato as I stood up to walk Nico back to his cabin.

When we got to his cabin he stopped and I looked at his still petrified face.

"Umm goodnight E... I mean Elise" Nico stuttered.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him deeply.

"Don't let Percy scare you" I said putting my arms around his neck. I kissed him and he pulled me back into his cabin.

Inside his cabin he picked me up and placed me on his bunk.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him harder. I could feel his arms around my waist tightly. I knew in that moment that I was truly in love with Nico.

"Hey E you've been gone so long I wa......" Percy started as he opened the cabin door to find me and Nico making out on top of Nico's bed.

'Crap oh crap!' I thought looking at Percy.

I could tell what this must have looked like to Percy.

"Percy I ca...." I started but he just pointed at me and said "WAIT OUTSIDE".

I protested but he just threw me out and locked the door.

I heard yelling from inside the cabin so I ran to get help.

First I got Annabeth and sent her ahead of me.

I knew I would need Piper's charm speak so I ran to the Aphrodite cabin. When she wasn't there I ran to the Zeus cabin and I found her there with Jason hanging out.

I rushed in and said "I need your guy's help Percy is on a rampage after Nico and we need to shut him down".

Piper and Jason jumped up
and followed me to the Hades cabin.

"Percy open this door" Piper said when we finally reached the Hades cabin.

Her charmspeak was powerful but it was out of practice so Percy only hesitated before attacking Nico again.

I looked to Jason in desperation "Can you zap open the door or something?" I asked frantically.

He nodded and summoned a blue lightning bolt that blasted the cabin door.

We all rushed in and Annabeth and Jason worked to restrain Percy as Piper tried to use charmspeak on Percy to calm him.

I ran to Nico who had some wounds but no major ones.

"OMG, Nico are you okay" I said pulling him into a hug.

He was dazed when he muttered "Fine". I looked at him in worry what had Percy done?

I turned to my brother and my anger grew.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!!" I screamed. Percy looked at me with anger of his own.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH HIM" Percy screamed right back.

I bit my lip and I felt my cheeks turn red.

"I was kissing him goodnight" I stated a little quieter.

Percy's eyes had hatred in them and I was scared.

He opened his mouth to speak but Jason cut him off "I think that you two should settle this alone".

I looked to Annabeth and she nodded "I think you two should have a talk alone with your parents because this has gone too far".

She glared at her boyfriend.

"Fine" he said through his clenched teeth.

I returned to Nico and his face hasn't changed a bit.

'Oh great' I thought.

'Percy has managed to scare the son of death'