Ch 2: Strange

*Travis' POV*

We arrive at Aph's house and we knock on the door. Aphmau answers it and moves out of the way with a grin on her face.

We walk in slowly. She stops us and points up, we look up to see the mistletoe hanging above us. Aph starts to giggle.

I look at Zane. He rolls his eyes. "Hey it's tradition!" I say. I give Zane a peck on the lips and Aphmau looks like she's gonna burst.

"Irene Aphmau, we've been dating for a while now. You should have gotten this out of your system already!" Zane says to Aphmau. She just giggles.

"Well the food is still cooking but it's almost done! You can put the presents down over by the tree." Aph says heading over to the kitchen.

"I have a feeling she going to do that to everyone. Wanna take a seat near the door?" I say to Zane heading over to put the present down.

"Oh yes please!" Zane says grabbing a seat near the door.

We sit there for a while just talking. So far she made Dante and Vylad, Katylen and Kawaii~Chan, and Laurance and Garroth, kiss. Zane almost fell on the floor when he say Laurance and Garroth kiss.

I have a feeling that they like each other.

They join me, Zane, Dante and Vylad. I just look at them with a smirk on my face. I could feel a nudge from Zane so I stop.

After a while Garroth asks, "So how have you guys been, since you been home?"

"We've been good." I say for the both of us. I know Zane doesn't want to go back to those moments so I try to change the subject, "And how have you guys been? We haven't actually hanged out in like mouths now!"

I glance over at Zane to see him look uncomfortable. I saw a flash of purple again.

"We've been good." Dante says for him and Vylad. "Same here." Laurance says for both of them.

"I'll be right back." I say getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

*Zane's POV*

Travis had been in the bathroom in a while now. Hope he's ok.

"I'll be back." I tell the boys. I get up and head to the bathroom.

Before I knock on the door I could hear some mumbling I could only make out some of it, ".....stay calm........Irene what's wrong with me?!.........Deep breaths......"

Something's wrong.

I knock on the door and say, "Travis, is everything ok?"

Before I got a response, the door open with a happy, light filled Travis.

"Yeah, Sorry I took so long!" He says,

"Are you sure-" I start to say but get cut off.

"Present Time!" Aphmau yells to everyone.

Travis takes my hand and heads to the living room. I grab my present for Travis and he grabs one.

I pass him mine and he passes me one.
"Open your's first!" I tell him and he does it.

He unwraps it and his eyes start to sparkle, "Is this the limited addition, Super Kawaii Crystal Princess School Girl Love~Love Angel Kookie Mew~Mew Chan Show poster?!" He says excitedly.

I just nod my head and he hugs me saying, "Thank You." Over and over again. Finally he says, "Alright your turn!"

I unwrap the present to see a Pinkie Cake cutie mark charm.

"Oh My Irene! Travis Thank you I love it!" I tell Travis giving him a quick gift. He smiles and says, "Thank Irene for a moment I thought you wouldn't like it."

"You kidding me Travis! I of course love it!" I say. We give everyone else their gifts and then hang out some more. After a bit everyone start to go home so we did too.