Ch 14: Rescue Mission

*Lucinda's POV*

I'm in my car with Garroth and Aphmau. Hopefully the potion I brewed up will work.

Knowing Travis he won't touch Zane and will be an emotional baby during all this.

We pull up to the warehouse.

"Aphmau, you wait outside the warehouse as backup. Garroth you'll come in with me and help me get this potion on Zane. Got it?" I explained.

Both nod, and plan is in a action. The door is already open and I can hear yelling. It doesn't sound like anyone we know.

Garroth and I sneak in to see Travis tied to a chair trying to keep awake. He looks horrible. He's covered in what seems to be his own blood.

Next to him we see Zane. He's smiling at what probably was his work. The voice is still booming with sound but it seems distant.

I motion Garroth to follow me. As we moved closer to Zane from the shadow the more we hear of the voice. I started to realize something that it was saying.

"Forever potion worked like a charm.......He'll never mess with his father again......" It sounds like he was on the phone. That's good to it's just us 4.

We snuck up right behind Zane, keeping a good distance. Just as I was ready to through it. We heard footsteps coming closer.

I quickly threw the potion at Zane. He then almost fell to the floor but Garroth caught him.

"Go! Get him out now!" I whispered yelled. Garroth just nodded and ran out of here and outside. Now it's time to get Travis out of here.

I sneak over to Travis and start to untie him.

"Lucinda...get out of here.....please, I can't see someone else get hurt" Travis said weakly.

"I'm not leaving you here like this." I whispered. I took the rope off and started to get him up, when the room suddenly got darker.

I look up to see a figure that had white hair and gray eyes, smiling down at us.

"Well what do we have here. A friend of yours? She's a witch too. Good to see my son is making friends with good people" He said.

"I'M NOT YOUR SON! I WILL NEVER BE YOUR SON!" Travis yelled at what seemed to be his non-father now.

Travis' non-father just chucked and stood there.

I don't know what to do. He's blocking our way out and Travis is in a too poor state to run out of here. Wait maybe he doesn't need to run.

I grip both me hands on Travis and whispered something quick to Travis then start chanting the spell as quickly as I can and poof Travis was gone outside. Now it's just him and me.

"Quite a smart witch, aren't you. But not smart enough to teleport yourself along with him. Not very smart." Travis' Father said.

"No. Actually I'm more smarter than you think, but why would I let me smarts go to waste by telling you them. I'm sure your brain is to small to understand it all." I said with a bit of sass.

"Why you little-, I'll show you smarts!" He yelled and started to charge at me.

His rage got the best of him I see.

I dodge his attack and attack back with a punch as he charges by me. He falls to the floor but gets right back up. We're basically fist fighting. Dodge, punch, dodge, punch punch, dodge.

I went to punch but he can in and punch as well. I didn't have time to dodge.

I got hit in the eye and fell right to the ground. I felt light headed and fell it the ground, it was a hard hit. I could hear chuckling, but all I could see was the blood on my hand.

I could feel several more punches. I started to blackout, but I could hear sirens from outside and feel the punching slowly stopping.

I smile knowing my plan has worked. I could hear yelling right before I passed out.