Ch 9: Zane Day

*Travis' POV*

After Zane left the room I texted Lucinda,

Travis: I'm not coming over today. I'm going to spend it with Zane, he uh found out. I turned this morning.

Lucinda: Alright, you spend that day with him. I'll keep working to figure it out and I'll call you if I find anything.

I put my phone in my pocket and head downstairs. I see Zane in the kitchen making breakfast. I sneak up behind him and hug him. He jumps and almost sends food flying.

"Now that would have been a disaster. We could have lost something valuable!" I say.

"Even more valuable than me?" Zane teases, I shake my head, "You kidding me! Nothing can be more valuable than you! Not even food can compare!" I say dramatically.

Zane giggles and tries to give me a plate, but I keep hugging him. He looks at me with a "please let go" look, and I do as told, and take the plate.

We go sit down on the couch and eat our breakfast. "Would you like to watch My Little Horsey?" I ask Zane. He nods his head with his mouth full of pancakes. I giggle.

He's so cute- no adorable!!

I put on My Little Horsey and started to watch. In the middle of an episode I look over at Zane who was hypnotized by the show. I carefully grabbed his hand, his hand looked at it then back up me and smiled. He moved over and snuggled up against me. I against so we were both comfortable. Before I went back to watch I have Zane a quick kiss on his forehead.

I saw a faint blush on his face. It feels just like old times before anything had started to happen and I started to block him out. I love old times.

After a while I looked at the clock it was noon. I looked down to see Zane looking very tired.

Has he gotten any sleep?

"Hey Cupcake" I say getting his attention. He responded with a hm?

"Have you gotten any sleep lately?" I asked. He looked away, "I was really worried...I couldn't sleep." He answered.

I feel so bad he didn't get sleep because of me. I picked him up and carried him bridal style and carried him upstairs.

"W-Where are you taking me?!" He asked flustered. His face red.

"To bed, you need your sleep!" I said.

We got the his room, and I placed him in his bed. I tucked him in and started to walk away so he could have peace.As I did I felt a light pull on my arm. I looked back and saw Zane holding it, he tug on it and pulled me into bed with him.

"You could have just asked you know." I said holding him as he put his head on my chest.

"That would be to hard." He giggled. After a minute or so I looked down to see Zane fast asleep and being as cute as possible! Soon enough I also fell asleep and dreaming of Zane.