Ch 10: Kidnapped?

*Zane's POV*

I wake up to a bang from downstairs. I sat up and looked over to see if Travis got out of bed.

He was right there next to me.

I started to freak out. Someone's downstairs! Who knows who they are, maybe it's just Garroth or Vylad! Thoughts kept running through my mind.

Maybe I should wake up Travis. I looked over at him. Oh my Irene he is so adorable right now, I cannot wake that masterpiece.

Suddenly I feel a cloth covering my mouth and nose. I started to struggle. It started to smell sweet. And then I passed out.

*Travis' POV*

I wake to not see Zane next to me. I assume he was downstairs. I got up and headed down there. Instead of seeing Zane I saw a note. I read it

Dear Travis,

I have your little boyfriend. Meet me at the abandoned warehouse.

We can discuss about agreements there.

From,
A close loved one

I become worried and angry. He kidnapped him! What the hell does he want?! Why does he always does this to me?

I started to feel warm tears fall down my face, as I fall to the fall.

"Why does this always happens to the ones I love? How did he even find out?" I ask myself out loud.

Everything was starting to look up.

I stood up wiped my tears away. I text Aph and explained everything that was happening and where I was going. I got outside and went into my car. I started off tithe warehouse.

That bastard better be ready.