Ch 6: Feeling Bad

*Travis' POV*

I feel so bad!

But I can't let Zane know that I have this form! He would hate me and leave me if I tell him, but still at least Lucinda is helping me. I still think it's my Father doing all this but I can't say anything.

"Lucinda, do you think what I'm doing is bad? Sneaking out just so Zane doesn't find out." I ask Lucinda as she works her magic.

"Well I think you should tell him so he knows and he can maybe help, but if it seems dangerous to tell him them I wouldn't." Lucinda says.

I sigh. It's been weeks and I've been coming out and he has no idea why. He could think that I don't love him anymore! The worst part is we haven't gotten anywhere on who or what might be triggering this!

"Hmm. I feel something. There is this strange magic, I've never felt it before." Lucinda says.

"That's strange, I don't feel any other magic." I say confused. I can normally feel other magics.

She starts to look also confused and a bit concerned. She continues to work while I sit concerned about everything in life.

~~~~Later that day~~~~

I go up the steps of the house and as I reach the door I hope Zane isn't there. I know it's bad to hope that but I don't need him to be near me.

As I enter the house and lock the door behind me I turn around and see a concern cupcake in front of me.

I'm screwed.

___________________________

A/N
Isn't this the best thing to leave off of?! I know it's great! Sorry for the short chapter but it gives some intel of what's happening! Welp see you in the next chapter!