Ch 15: Hospital (Again)

*Travis' POV*

I wake up in what seems to be a familiar room, a hospital room. This time though I'm not waking up alone, Aphmau was sitting in a chair across from me.

"Where are the others? What happen?" I asked.

"Travis you're up! To answer your questions, Lucinda is in her own hospital room and Zane is getting some checkups done to make sure everything is ok, Garroth is with him. As for what happened. After you told us to call the cops, we just waited around until they came and arrested that guy. Lucinda can give you more information since she was in there." Aphmau explained.

"This is all my fault! I shouldn't have told Zane! I shouldn't have let me see me or none of this would have happen!" I yell, "It's all my fault that any of you got hurt."

"Hey, whatever your talking about it is not your fault! You didn't know that Zane would get kidnapped! You didn't know anyone would get hurt!" Aphmau yelled in a somehow calming voice.

"You don't understand Aphmau. I knew he would do something!" I yelled back.

"Well you didn't do anything to hurt anyone, he did." Aphmau said, "Now if you don't mind me asking whom is this 'he'?"

I looked away, mainly by cringe and hated. "That was my biological Father. Do I want him to be my Father, no. Do I hate him, yes" We sat there in silence for a while. I honestly didn't even what to think about him but I know he'll come up in more questions and that.

There was a knock at the door, it then opened to Zane walking in. He looked almost scared to walk in.

"Zane! You're alright!" I say happily.

He comes over next to me. I can see the tears welling up in his eyes. I open my arms for a hug and he takes it crying into my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, it's m-m-my fault your h-hurt!" Zane stutters between sobs.

"Shhhhhh, it's not your fault. You didn't want to but it made you." I say rubbing his back. I try to calm him to the best of my ability. When he does calm down he goes over and sits next to Aph.

"Garroth said he was going to check on Lucinda. I hope she didn't get hurt to bad." Zane said.

"She didn't look too bad when they brought her out. I'll go see her in a bit." Aph said.

"You can go see her now, Aph. You too Zane if you like. I'm going to get some rest, I feel so tired." I told them. They both nodded and left me alone in the room.

I couldn't get to much rest. My mind kept wondering if Lucinda is ok, god if she's not that it'll be all my fault! I knew I shouldn't have gotten them involved with me and Terry! That jerk if he didn't come down here none of this would have happened! Poor Zane! He was under an effect of a forever potion, good thing we have Lucinda or we may have never gotten him back! God who's knows what I would do then!" My thoughts kept wandering and running until I finally fell asleep to get some real rest.

A/N
Sorry again for all the late uploads! This chapter was longer that the rests so I hope it does make up for it being so late!!

So please forgive 'cause I'm most likely going to do it again!

(Also no this is not a joke, kinda forgot it was April 1st)

~HG