Ch 3: Gone

*Zane's POV*

When we got home, Travis run upstairs and into his room. I slowly follow after him. When I reach his room I knock on the door and ask, "Hey Travis are you ok?"

"Oh yeah I'm just tired and really want to go to bed." He replies back through the door.

"Oh ok then, Night." I say. I stay there for a moment for him to say night back but he doesn't.

I head back to my room and put on my pajamas and lay in bed.

What's going on with him?

*Travis' POV*

I lay in bed,

What's wrong with me?!

"He probably hates me now!" I say to myself, "He knows something is up! But I can't tell him, he could stop loving me for it!"

I can't stand it. I haven't felt this strange like this since I last saw my Dad.

But for it to just start up like this for no reason, I just don't know! Maybe it's because....no it can't be that. There has to be another explanation. I'll need to figure this out in the morning.

I close my eyes and drift into a sleep.

*Zane's POV*
-Da Next Day-

I wake up the next morning and head downstairs. Travis wasn't there.

"He must still be asleep." I say to myself. I head back upstairs and quietly looked into his room.

He wasn't there. "He must have stepped out." I say again to myself. I head back downstairs.

Travis doesn't normally leave without letting me know, there is something up with him and he won't tell me.

I sigh and make some breakfast and sat down on the living room.

I ended up just sitting around all day without a sign of Travis. It's now 11 at night and I hear the door open. I turn around and see a figure trying to sneak upstairs.

"Travis," I say the figure stops and turns to look at me,

"Oh, hey Zane!" He says nervously. He should be nervous.

"Where have you been?" I ask him with concern.

"I was just hanging with the boys, after I took a walk around." He says.

He's lying.

"Travis, what has been going on? Ever since the party you've been acting weird." I say to him walking over and meeting his eyes. I'm concerned and scared for him, I don't know what he's getting himself into.

"What you talking about, Cupcake! I'm the same old Travis you know!" He says with a nervous tone again.

"Travis please." I say.

"Well you know it's been a long day better get to bed! I love you cupcake!" He says almost running to him room.

I would follow him but I know him to well that he wouldn't talk. I sigh and head to bed myself.