Chapter Two

I glanced at my phone to check the time. Its Eight in the morning.. I should probably get up now, because  I know if I go back to sleep I won't wake up. I will call Lilly to check if she is up or not.

"Hey are you up yet or still in bed?" 

"No, I talk in my sleep usually" she sarcastically said continuing " Of course I'm up haha I am going to brush my teeth now" she said turning on the water tap. 

"Alright alright, I will meet you out in thirty minutes"

"Ok, see you" she was barely clear with her words.

I opened my wardrobe to pick something to wear. I casually pulled a white hoodie with the words in pink and a pair of pink shorts. I am so excited to buy the tickets. Its going to be a step closer to see them finally. The fact that i am going to see them and see the man who took all over my thoughts and love all the time since I first saw him on the x factor is still giving me butterflies. Thinking about the concert and imagining them up on stage in front of me is is an unbelievable thought to me.

I'm done now its 8:35 in the morning. I cursed at being late I was supposed to be outside five minutes ago. I better hurry to meet Lilly. 

"You're five minutes late strawberry pants!" she yelled across the street as i ran to hug her. 

"Do you think we will be able to afford the tickets? .. beside the stage?"

Its clear on her face that she noticed my worry.

"I am sure we will, I checked online yesterday. Don't worry" she smiled. 

reaching the shop I was shocked.

"woah, are you serious!"

"No!! we better hurry" 

"Its still closed Beth."

" I know.." I paused to think.

The thing I didn't expect just happened. It was crowded, so much. I lost hope for a second until I saw the old man come around the corner. 

"come with me" I grabbed her hand and ran to the man.

"Good morning uncle, do you think there will be tickets for all of us? Its quite crowded out there" 

He took a glance making sure he was unseen.

"Well I..I am not sure, I only bought 50 tickets and these girls are more than 50" He chuckled in an Irish accent.

I looked at Lilly desperately as she worried at my look.Lilly was like my older sister who took care of me, she never lets me down and she always lifts me up when I'm feeling low. i can trust her with my life and she won't be this close to break my trust. She is one of the motivating people that you want to hold on to forever.

"Do you have the tickets now?" " can we buy them " Lilly asked staring at the bag in his hand.

"Yes I do, but I can't sell them to you here.. I have to register them first.. this is not how I work." he said with a little disappointment in his face knowing that if we enter and the girls see us they will go mad.

"But we can enter from the back door we will buy them and leave, we won't let anyone see us" 

He looked at my desperate face. Even though I had a spark of hope. He looked back at Lilly

"Alright but you will stay out here. I will register them in to the cashier machine and come handed it out to you." he went towards the backdoor a couple of steps and looked back at us "Come stand beside the door, I don't guarantee the lads out here"