Chapter Seven

I guess the only relationship that's working out till no and I'm sure it won't get abandoned is the relationship between me and my bed. Even though I'm worried that Harry might leave me but I feel that he truly loves me, now I only understand the meaning of  ' love is blind ' 

Me and Harry have been text messaging since yesterday,  the last message I read before I fell asleep was

"Good night beautiful " 

I was very exhausted I barely read it and fell asleep. I wonder what Nicki would do once she finds out what happened, I can't even imagine her face expression, I want to take my revenge so bad but yet I can't do that she is still a person with feelings just a little rusted under all those anger issues she has.

"Hey, you are awake, can I talk to you?" Jack came in after knocking my bedroom's door, his hair was in the form of messy layers.. my adorable little brother he must not hear me say that loud otherwise he would scream back ' I am not adorable, but you can call me handsome'. 

I patted on the empty space beside me " Morning, come here".

"Did Harry tell you anything about yesterday?" He sat at the edge of the bed watching his hands, he looks nervous. " I didn't mean it , I was just worried about you" He continued.

"No, He didn't mention anything to me.. What happened?" I asked him as I tied my hair in a hopeless bun.

" I was worried about you and I thought he did something to you, so I scolded him rudely, but later dad made me apologize to him."  I love it when he speaks the truth. 

This is why dad scolded him later when we were at the hospital.

I pulled him closer and hugged him tight attempting to tidy his hair " It's okay, he didn't mention anything to me and I'm sure he understood, I'm so proud of you for not lying to me Jack" 

"All that matters now is that you are happy" he smiled as he stood up.

I nodded and smiled to him as he leaves my room.

"Jack! one more thing" 

"Yeah" he looked back at me as I threw a pillow at his face.

"I hate you!" He chuckled.

"love you too." 

To be honest I like the flow of my family and that the most important thing is Family comes first.

My phone started buzzing.

Harry. I took a deep breathe and answered.

"Good morning birdy" He greeted, in his deep morning voice.

"Good morning Harry, I think its about time to find a nickname for you too" I teased even though I have no idea what does it stand for.

"uh.. bird is a British term used instead of a chick" He chuckled.

"I love how honest you are" I giggled.

"I heard honesty is your favourite" 

"It sure is" I teased.

"What are you doing today? Let's have dinner together" He questioned.

"Sounds good, I have nothing to do today" 

"Perfect, then I will come pick you up at eight sharp"

"I don't remember telling you my address before" I teased.

"uh.. no, but you are going to tell me now." He bit back.

I ended the phone call and gave Harry my address. I went down stairs to greet my family a good morning when suddenly Ann started to scream my name out her lungs.