Chapter Twenty

•••••••

".. I will first need to talk to your mother about it, but as for me I agree for you to go to Italy. I only agreed because he told me how safe he will keep you and who's accompanying you and also how the body guards are protective. " He continued.

"Oh my God daddy, thank you thank yooooou! " I jumped off the couch and ran to hug him.

" I love you so much !" I yelled out of excitement.

"Love you too" My dad said.

Harry stood there crossed arms grinning at us as with a victory face expression. I hugged him as he rubbed my back with his hand and placed his head on my shoulder. I was a little embarrassed that my parents were standing there behind me and God knows what were they thinking so I quickly pulled away.

•••••••
10:30 am Fri, 27 July

I woke up glancing at my phone, I stretched my arms and turned sideways as I unlocked my mobile opening Harry's messages.

"Good morning birdy.. I miss the smell of your hair when the wind flies inbetween it as it brushes my face and disguises me.. love you"

Haha it started out pretty romantic, but he has to add his own magical spark to everything.

"This is why I love you." I texted back.

Three minutes later after scrolling through twitter, my phone started ringing.

"Morning, boo" I said.

"Morning, love.. how are you today"

"I'm too lazy to get off, what are you doing?"

"Drinking tea with Louis" He said.

"How come I was never invited to your little tea party?" I teased.

"You're always welcome to my tea parties you know that" he bit back.

"Haha, tell him I say hi."

"Not sure, he doesn't really like you" He said.

"What! Was that me.. no Beth I love you!!" Louis screamed from the other side.

"But I love her more, louis." Harry said in a baby voice.

"oh boo, shall I call Scott and tell him we won't go tomorrow?"

He was quite for about 7 seconds thinking.

"Oki.. and for that I will take you somewhere else."

"Then why can't we go with him instead"

"You know why.." he replied.

We spoke for about 17 minutes and after that I messaged Scott that we won't be able to go, because I will be packing my bags and will be busy buying some stuff for the trip.

After I had my breakfast and sat with my parents Scott called me, it was 1:55 pm. I went to the kitchen to pour me some juice as I slid my finger over the green Icon on my mobile.

"Hello" I greeted.

"Hey Beth.. how are you?"

"I'm good, what about yourself?"

"I'm alright, so about tomorrow are you sure?" He asked.

" yup, I'm sorry." Ouch that was cold.

"I was wishing you could really come." He said in a sad tone.

Me too scott me too, was all that was running on my mind, but I can't just tell him that.

"Maybe next time.." I said instead.