Chapter Three

"Beth! Beth! Beth! Wake up they are filling the pool with water" I woke up to my sister's excited voice jumping around the room to wake me up.

" Really? " I asked covering my face with my hands and stretching my legs in my comfortable bed.

" Yes! comeon get ready! dad said we can swim after they are done filling it " 

" Ok, I will be right there " 

I'm really happy that we are already finished with putting up the swimming pool. I had to wake up every day on the sound of drilling and big vehicles in our garden. Our house is not the biggest house in the neighbourhood but its quite big for us, I had to love it.

My room is far from my parents' and I can finally sing as much as I want unless one of the siblings come knocking on my door. I remember when I was 13 and I got my first guitar I used to play it every day at night and I usually get scolded by Jack but who cares, I wanted to play the guitar and I did. 

Its a funny memory for me because that day Jack came to my room with his messy hair and boxers tilted he looked hilarious. I'm sure he will get a good girl one day to take care of him,  because even though he is sometimes mean he remains my older sweet brother.

" Good morning sweety. " Dad greeted me kissing my forehead in the kitchen while mum is making me a sandwich. 

" Morning guys " I smiled at them both.

Taking a look around the house I didn't see Jack nor Ann.

" where is Jack and Ann ? " I asked my dad .

" Oh Ann didn't tell you? The pool is ready now so they went to buy some toys for the swimming pool " 

" cool, I will wait for them then " 

My parents were really lovely and they are trying to cope with our ages in a way and keep us well mannered at the same time, this is one thing I cherish about them and one day I will be like them. 

" No you won't " Mom grinned at me.

" whyy " I whined. 

" I bought some water balloons and water  guns and we're going to attack them once they enter the garden  " Dad said with a half smile.

" Great idea ! Lets fill them now " I jumped of my chair.

Once they have reached and entered the garden we attacked them, they didn't have no water weapons in their hands and they ran to push us in the water, it was a fun day. 

Later I called Lilly at sunset.

" Hey Lil, do you want to come over and swim tonight? " I continued whispering " I have got water balloons, we can act 10 again " 

" hahaha I would love to, but hey did you talk to Scott lately ?" 

" No, why ? " I asked curiously.

" I heard that he is coming to England for the summer this year and a little birdy told me he asked about you." she playfully said.

" Who told you that? and what about Harry, we had a special moment. What if I see him again ? " 

" are you serious He probably have done that with a lot of girls, plus when are you going to see him anyways.." she paused to take a deep breathe. " We're just normal fans to him Beth.

but now you can have Scott.. he is really hot"

" you're right.. its probably just a one time thing ehh " 

" so are you going to see Scott this summer? " she asked.

" definitely, I will talk to him on facebook soon " 

" ok.. uh I will be at yours in ten minutes " she said.

" Alright I will be waiting"  I hung up the phone, jumping back to the pool.. the warm water surrounding me as I float on my back thinking about that special day.

The day me and Harry had a connecting spark.

"I'm hereeee!!" Lilly screamed jumping in to the water.

We enjoyed the in the pool and my mom made us sandwiches around the pool tables. 

" Lilly " I sighed before she opens the door and leaves.

" Yeah what's wrong? " she came closer to me.

" can we go out tomorrow to the mall or something. I don't feel well.."

" what happened? you were happy a couple minutes ago " 

" I.. its just that I have put so much hope that I will get along with Harry.. it was all delusional and it aches me a lot.. I don't know how to cope. " I felt a tear run down on my cheek.

" No, no don't cry. We all go through these.. its because you are really dedicated to him and I know how much you love him. We will go out tomorrow and perhaps who know we might find some

Meet and greet tickets to buy eehh! " she tried to comfort me.

I waved at her as she left heading up stairs to take a shower. After I have told everyone good night, I decided I would share my concert experience with them tomorrow.

--------------

Note : I really appreciate it if you are still reading this :) ! I would love to hear your comments and thoughts on this story and what I should fix, I will give you credit don't worry :3 ! <3