Chapter Nineteen

••••••••••••

I woke up on Harry's voice feeling the vibration of his voice through his chest.

"What do you mean you made it a month earlier?.. what day would that be? Next Sunday, you have to be kidding me. No no just.. okay bye." He said over the phone.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Harry." I called him, breaking his concentration.

"Uh yeah.. it's just we have a book signing next week.."

"Where?" I said stretching my arms as I sat down.

"Italy." He whispered in a sad tone.

"It's okay baby, I know you will be fine."

"Yeah.." He said as he jumped off the chair.

He threw me his car keys as he ran to his room and told me to run the engine because he's taking me home. I feel that he didn't tell me everything, something is wrong. Why is he so carried away.

I'm fixing my hair in the car mirror. I took my lip balm out from my bag and ran it over my lips. Harry opened the door and threw his bag on the back seat. He closed the door and looked at the mirror as he reversed the car and drove off with a crease between his eyebrows.

"Boo" I smiled at him breaking the silence.

He smiled back as he held my hand.

"Why are you upset?" I held his hand tightly as I pressed my palm into his a few times. It makes us feel that we are not judging each other, that we are assuring each other that we will stay beside each other always no matter what happens.

He took a deep breathe and let out a huge sigh.

"I don't want to go."

"Why?"

"I promised you I would stay with you this whole month before I leave for the tour."

"You don't have to be sad, because this was a deal and it's your job Harry.".. "Don't stop the world just because of me." I continued.

"What?!" He pulled over.
" No, Beth I would stop everything for you. You have to understand this that you are the only one that keeps me calm during my anger.. don't you still know what you mean to me?" His voice was very low and broken at the end of the sentence.

"I know, it's just that I don't want you to be sad.. I would love to go with you and you know that, but I can't leave my family."

••••••••••••

Our conversation was too long that it took me the whole way to make Harry feel better about leaving me, but of course the stubborn Mr. Styles is never agreeing to something he doesn't like, which is sometimes a good thing.. well most of the times, because it saves me out of many situations. Now I have to think about it all day every day to find a way to make him feel connected to me without feeling the time and distance.

"Is that Scott?" He said as he pulled over infront of the garage and not removing his eyes off of Scott, because yes, it is Scott. Great.

"That's Scott, what's he doing here?"

"Ah, Then let's ask him together." He replied.

"Harry, please." I looked at him with my eyebrows raised up and my eyes wide open and he did understand that I don't want him to be aggressive with Scott.

I just don't want any problems anymore, why can't we just be friends.

"Alright alright." He said as he went out of the car and came to my side to open the door.