Chapter Nine

It's been two days since me and Harry have seen each other or even spoken on the phone, I tried every possible way to contact him but he keeps pushing me away.. except for one thing that didn't cross my mind until I opened instagram and saw a couple of one direction's photos and Niall's recent posts with Mark. ( #WherearewegoingMark? because why not )

To contact one of the boys. 

Harry introduced me to the boys and we spoke a couple of times on skype when I used to skype with Harry and they all followed me on twitter, so it was a good chance to dm them.

I opened my twitter account .. I noticed that they changed the layout. For the first time in my whole life I have over 100 notifications.. It's insane.

I read a few mentions and replies.. some of them were..

"OMG HOW WAS IT WHEN HARRY CARRIED YOU?"

"can you tell us what's going on with you and Harry?"

"Are you two dating?"

"I totally ship #Heth"

"don't even think about dating him.. he's mine."

"ily you are my HERO! xoxo"

"Can we be frndz pls.. also FOLLOW ME"

Just wow. I know I'm going to get so much hate if they know we are together. Were together to be more percised.

I opened Niall's twitter and his last tweet was Five minutes ago. 

I direct messaged him..

"Hey Niall, it's been long since I've seen you on skype. I really need a favour from you.. it's about Harry.. He's not talking to me because of a stupid incident and I really need you to help me out with this. Can we meet any where in a cafe or something? "

I opened my profile and uploaded a picture that I took of my hand and Harry's intertwined together in his car as my header, I don't think people will notice that it's his hand because it's upside down and the tattoos aren't that visible.

I closed my twitter and went down to the kitchen.. I remembered that my family went to the library early in the morning but I told mum I don't feel like going  out today. I took youghart from the fridge with some mixed berries and Water with Lemon and went back to my room.

I mixed the berries inside my youghart and opened my laptop again to check if Niall replied and luckily he did.

I opened the message and it said...

"Hey Beth! I miss talking to you ... Okay, how about today at five O' clock, you choose the place but let's make it quick because I  have to go back for a photoshoot and about Harry.. I noticed that there is something up with him but he doesn't want to open up. see you soon xo"

I'm glad that he got some free time, I sent him the address of a cafe down the street. It's  a nice decent one and usually not crowded so the media can actually get a life and leave them alone this time.

I left a note on the counter, that I'm in a cafe down the street and that it was important.

I went to get ready.. I threw on a hoodie and wore skinny jeans I went to wear my converse and headed directly to the cafe. It was Five sharp now and I'm sitting at the corner. After ten minutes Niall showed up, I waved at him .. he gave me a hug and then he sat down facing me and his back to the windows.

We had a small chat about how is everything and what they are doing now. Then Niall started of by saying " So what's wrong with Harry " 

I took a deep breathe and sighed, Niall frowned waiting for some explanation.