Chapter Six

Beth’s Point Of View

I’m opening my eyes to a familiar place, a bit odd but familiar to me. It looks like the room we entered when Grandma was sick, I miss her so much she was not only my Grandma but she was my best friend. I don’t even know what am I doing here. I picked my self up and mistakenly  I pulled a string that I didn’t take note of, it was attached to my chest. What happened to me? The last thing I remember was standing in front of Harry. Am I in a comma  and that incident was  a dream.

A loud beep sound occurred followed by the rush of a Doctor and two nurses.

“ Oh thank God, we thought you lost your pulse.” The doctor said.

“Was I in a comma?” I asked.

“A comma? No, you just fainted.. you will be okay now” The doctor replied.

“Is my mum outside?”

“Yes and they will enter now”…”by the way your friend outside.. he didn’t stop asking about you since he brought you here” He said.

I smiled as a reply for my lack of energy.

He? Harry? Harry brought me here.. My thoughts started racing, I can’t think straight.

“There you are sweety, we were so worried about you” My mum entered greeting me with kisses and hugs followed with tears.

“I’m okay now mum, don’t worry”

“Thank God you are okay” Dad said which made me happy.

“Wh.. what’s wrong Jack?” I asked noticing that Jack’s head is facing the ground the whole time and he didn’t speak a word.

“N.. nothing, how are you now?” He asked.

“I’m better” I smiled with a smile on my face.

“Dad scolded him… It’s about Harry” Ann whispered.

“Harry? Is he still out there?” I asked.

“Yes” Lil whispered.

Knocking on the door sound followed by the tall charming figure of my dreams, Harry Styles.

“H.. Hi, are you alright?” He asked as he made his way to the corner end of my bed.

“I’m fine, thank you.” I replied

“I can’t hear you” His deep voice chuckled making me flashback to the concert time, he remembers.

“I’m alright” I giggled.

I noticed dad’s eyebrows raise as I giggled.

Harry grinned for his victory, it was clear on his face how nervous he was specially that my dad was beside him.

“ Okay we will leave you two for sometime” Mum said as she took everyone and headed outside the room in the waiting section.

“Thanks, the doctor told me you’re the one who brought me here.” I smiled.

“No problem, I want to see you more often so I won’t be able to stand losing you, again.” He said as he grabbed a chair and pulled to my bedside.

Those words hit me like fireworks. The room feels hotter now and my breathing rate is higher, I can feel it in my chest.

“Calm down..  I won’t hurt you” Harry said allowing his dimples to come out.

“haha , I’m calm its just..” I stopped as he held my hand tightly between his hands.

His hands are still huger than mine and it’s still soft, it brings me back to the concert day. I’m reliving the moment in another scene, but I remembered Lilly’s words at the pool. Why me?

He frowned as I pulled my hand away.

“What’s wrong?” He frowned.

“Its.. Harry, you don’t even know me. Why are you doing this.. I’m not the most beautiful girl you have seen.. there are thousands of models that would suite you, I’m just a nor-..” I said as I didn’t give him a chance to comment but he cut me off at the end.

“Normal girl? Is this what it’s all about? So what, I’m a normal guy who just got lucky by chance. I’m not bragging about it, but you need to know that we are all normal people. People who just prove otherwise are strange and shouldn’t be trusted in my opinion and I know this is weird but I never stopped thinking about you from that day. It was meant to be, I would love to hear your story on how you got that close to the stage, knowing that it was full. It was meant for you to be there and for me to see you.” He said frowning, his angelic face changed. It’s like someone else, he was angry.

“ I’m just sorry I don’t think it will work and I ..”

He cut my talking by pressing his plumpy red lips on mine, tucking my hands beside so I won’t push him back. It feels amazing, It sent a different sensation to my body, just like the one you get when you listen to good music, but even better. At a second he was an angel and then he became angry and now he is passionate, how can someone control his mood that fast.

I heard giggling as he pulled away from me, his face turned red as my cheeks are flaming red.

Lilly.

“I’m so sorry, I just wanted to tell you that .. that you are ready to leave Beth” Lilly said in a nervous tone.

“That’s great to hear I will leave you now with your family, because I have to tell my manger why I am late, but I will come meet you soon um.. I will just put my number on here..” He said as he took my phone from my bedside table while he clearly ignored my confusion.

“aaand done, Bye beautiful” He said after texting himself to sure he has my number.

“Bye” I replied with a smile on my face.

Lilly came closer to me shocked “ That was the cutest thing ever, but if things get serious I just want you to take care and never forget that he can abandon you like he did with his last girlfriend.”

I looked at her in disappointment, but deep down I think we can be together for good, I don’t want to be his doll but I want to be his lover.

Picking myself up and sitting on a wheel chair I heard my phone beep so I took it instead of Lilly helping me out.

‘‘ I miss you already ‘‘ was a text from harry.

A smile curved on my face reading the text message.

But now its time for me to go home and rest.

--------------------

A.N. Sorry this is a bit late I was really busy lately :) ! But I have a new goal I will upload chapter Seven once I reach 100 reads hopefully.

Vote, comment and share and I won't let you down. tell me about any improvements or what you are expecting next. 

Do you think its the same stereotypical story about Harry Styles or Can  we think outside the box :D!

Love you x