Chapter Five

My heartbeat is getting faster and stronger by each step he makes towards us, is this real or am I hallucinating? Could this be Harry Styles the boy of my dreams whom I have lost all hope to get a chance to even talk to him, approaching us?..

“You look  familiar..” A deep voice breaks through my unending racing thoughts.

I looked at him holding a wide smile on my face while admiring his half dimpled smile, his skin looks so soft and his plumpy lips are irresistible, it’s so surreal for someone to be this fair..

I have no words to describe my feelings or how to reply and I can’t contain my excitement anymore, but I can’t ruin this moment no more by jumping and fangirling all over him.

“hmm.. in a modelling agency perhaps? Or on TV? Its hard to figure it.. uh will you help me out?” He asks as he raises one of his eyebrows in confusion.

“ I ..  well, I don’t know if you remember but it was at your conce-“

“CONCERT! Told you, you look familiar.” He shouts out cutting half of my last word.

He is so cheeky.

A sudden ache in my chest occurs, It’s unusual never happened before, it feels like running faster than my normal, my heart beat is aching me. Stop!

“Li-..” I couldn’t speak my words, I’m falling.

Lilly’s Point Of View.

Oh God is this really happening I feel bad for telling her to get over him, maybe he really likes her. Not to be rude but why her? Why would he suddenly fall in love with Beth and not just play with her heart. This is so confusing, I should be at her back to make sure that she is okay.

My jaw was slightly opened taking note that Harry is clearly flirting with Beth. I can see her face turning colours, but this is not normal her face is suddenly pale.

“Li-..” She whispers as she hit the floor.

I rushed towards her in a hurry, I’m only three steps away I should have caught her.

“BETH! BETH! Wake up Beth, please. God! Somebody call the ambulance!!” I panicked as Ann and Harry starting to wake her up.

“What happened! Is this normal?!” Harry panicked.

“N.. No it’s the first time” Ann replied.

“ I will take her to the hospital, she is barely breathing.” Harry grabbed her body and lifted her up his arms running towards the exit door.

“we are coming with you!” I cried.

“only if you keep up” Harry replied as he glanced at the boys telling them he is on his way to the hospital.

My eyes are on them the whole time he took a Taxi and we followed in another Taxi. We couldn’t keep up with his footsteps envying his long legs that came in handy.

I’m trying to calm Ann down and I noticed that the boys rushed to their van to follow Harry. Great the traffic light is so crowded, could this day go any better, oh God. Harry ran out the Taxi to the hospital, its only a block away now. I paid the Taxi grabbed Ann’s hand and rushed behind him, I can hear Zayn’s voice screaming Harry’s name from distance.

As soon as we reached Harry had already put Beth in a bed and sent her to the doctor. Three minutes later and the boys arrived, yelling at Harry about how irresponsible that was. I walked through to them.

“ Harry saved my friend and God knows what’s going inside that room now, how do you call that irresponsible?!” I cried.

“ I’m sorry and you are ?” Louis said in almost a rude way.

“Louis, please.. just leave I will come back soon.” Harry interrupted.

I’m still giving them a harsh look for being rude till they exited the door, they look drunk though. I was about to thank Harry and tell him to leave, but the doctor came out.

“ Is she alright, Doctor?” Harry asked with a frown on his face.

“She’s is going to be fine, son. I think her heartbeat was more than usual and her body couldn’t handle it, so she fainted.. Are you her brother?” He asked.

“No I’m her friend” He replied.

“ Okay we need you to fill these papers up for her.” He said as he handed him some papers with a pen.

“ Can I meet her?” I asked the doctor before he leaves.

“I’m afraid not, you have to wait for thirty minutes until she is fully aware of what’s going around” He replied rushing his way to the emergency room.

“Can you fill it up for me, you seem to know her better” Harry said as he handed me the papers.

“Sure..” I sniffed, “ Thanks Harry, she will never forget this.”

“ I will never forget her.” He said in his deep voice.

It hit me like a  bullet through my heart, but how come I’m jealous Harry was never the one I wanted.. I just want her to be okay and safe.

Meanwhile I’m filling the papers as I glanced at the door and noticed its Mr and Mrs Starks with Jack entering.

“Is everything okay?! Is she alright?!” Mrs Starks cried approaching us.

“She’s fine the doctor said her heartbeat was over the normal so she fainted, you can see her after fifteen minutes from now” Harry replied.

The sad look on his face explains how much he cares. It’s really odd to care about someone you just met..

“ I swear to God if you did hurt her I will kill you” Jack said aggressively.

“Jack!” Mr Starks yelled.

“Behave Jack, without Harry we wouldn’t know what to do by now.” Ann bit to Jack.

“Sorry Harry, he is just protective over his sister.” Mr Starks told Harry.

“It’s okay, I understand.” Harry said facing the tiled floor.

Thirty minutes are finally gone now, its time to check on Beth…