Chapter Eighteen

Note: In this chapter Harry is telling Beth about his past, but you will read it in a past tense flashback.

••••••••••••

"Well it all started when.." He started talking as I went under his arm and placed my head on his chest.

•• Flashback in Harry's Point of view ••

I'm back to my family in Cheshire on a winter night just before thanksgiving. I promised my sister that I would take her out to make it up for all the days I wasn't here with her.

"Get up chummy." I broke into her room to wake her up.

Chummy and chum are old british terms used between close people, Gemma started calling me Chum since I was four and I grew up calling her chummy. It's not gender wise it just sounds cuter "in her opinion ".

"I'm already up" she says with her eyes closed, tightly snuggled under her duvet.

"We are going to be late and its 12 pm." I stated as I left the lights on to bother her and wake her up .

•••••••••••

After the whole girly shopping she did we went back home to leave the shopping bags there before hitting the old town's bar.

"I love it when you spoil me haz." She cheekly said as she shifted sides and walked to my left side.

"Who else would, if I won't?" I teased knowing that she is single at the moment.

"Hey!" She annoyingly laughed as she lightly punched my shoulder.

••••••••••

"Aye, look who finally showed up in Cheshire" someone called as the bar's door swung open with a fade sound of the bell hitting the edge of the door.

A sound so familiar yet so annoying, like an old rusty water tap. Chuck. Chuck svluensky, is the city's number one man causing troubles anywhere and anytime.

I don't reply as I smile pathetically after glancing at him. Squared shirt buttoned upto his chest line. Side of his shirt inside his jeans and the other side is outside.

"What? You are not going to say hi to an old friend?" I tense at his words.

"Cut it off, Chuck." Gemma called as she stood beside my high chair.

"Leave the man alone Chuck and go home." The bar tender says before he started talking again.

"Oh, nice to see you too Gems, sorry didn't notice you with your boy shirt on and.." and before he could complete his words, he had already received a punch to his face as a hello from me.

"They told you to go home, didn't they Chuck?" I said as I locked my teeth and walked out the bar with Gemma following me.

"Styles!" He calls as I stop. "Aren't you scared about your reputation man? I lost me some good blood out here." He yells through the distance between us sniffing the blood and wiping it with his sleeves.

Before I would shift my legs and move to him Gemma held my arm and told me it's better to just go home and avoid trouble.

Later I apologised to Gemma and made it up for her even better the other day, when I took my whole family out for dinner.

•••••••••••••

Chuck didn't keep it down. After Christmas I recieved a call from Modest that I have to leave and attend the meeting that's held in London immediately, I had a feeling it was about his incidence.