Chapter 29

"Hey! Sweeties! Move out the way unless you wanna get punched!" shouted the exhausted and sleep-obsessed Persephone Jackson as she trudged through the many demigods and friends from both camps

     And holding her hand while helping her move away everyone was her best friend Annabeth Chase. 

      Most people did not mind clearing the path for the two girls. However, people like Thalia and Nico decided that it was their very job to annoy Percy to no end and stay where they stood. 

      If there were only her main friends at the Wayne Manor, then it would have been no problem to just go around them and continue barreling to the nearest bathroom. 

      However,  not only were her main friends over; almost everyone she had ever met who knew about the gods was there. 

    It ended up taking her a good seven minutes to reach the nearest bathroom in the manor. That is how packed the household was. 

      So imagine her surprise and shock - and uncomfortableness - when Annabeth approached her with a small bag containing a box she apparently needed. 

     A flipping pregnancy test. 

     And imagine how horribly in denial Percy was at the very idea that she could have been pregnant. 

     Sure, her life was now taken over by cramps, throwing up, being sore, and eating large amounts of food, but that did not mean she was pregnant! 

     Obviously, if you google those symptoms then they are probably going to say something like that you are either pregnant or have some sort of deadly disease that is incurable. 

     But still! She probably just had a strong flu that did not want to leave! 

  "Stop being so stubborn! Take the dam test before I force you to pee on the stick!" Annabeth yelled as she shoved Percy into the bathroom before shutting the door, being sure to shove the pregnancy test in her hands. 

     "But I do not want to! I know I am not pregnant! You wasted your money on this!" Percy shouted through the door, throwing the box in the garbage bin. 

     Annabeth gave her a disapproving look, "And now that money definitely would go to waste if we actually do leave this in the trash." 

      Percy shook her head while flopping down onto the toilet seat, which was not up, and lifted up her legs to her stomach as she refused to take the test, "Nope. Not going to pee on a stick." 

     "But what if this turns out to be the happiest day of your life?" Annabeth asked as she started to tear open the packaging of the box. 

      "Imagine how sad I am going to feel if I get my hopes up on this though!" Percy pouted as she stood up and made her way to the bathroom door.