Chapter 14

Sora's POV

I woke up when someone threw a pillow at my face.

"Get up," Zac said. "You have to get ready."

"For what?" I groaned.

"For school."

I groaned as loud as I could and buried myself deeper into the blankets. I made a little peep-hole and looked out of it, glaring at Zac.

He laughed and pulled the blankets off me. I made my sick donkey sound in protest. My mate laughed again.

"Come on, your going," he said chuckling.

"Fine," I groaned.

I wasn't going! No way in hell! I just needed more time to think of escape plans.

I grabbed some of the clothes Zac had bought me and went into the bathroom. I could jump out the window.

Quickly getting changed, I tried opening it. It worked but them I saw James in wolf form, walking along the edge of the clearing, giving me the wolf version of a smirk.

I gave him the one finger salute. He gave a bark of amusement.

I closed the window and went downstairs to find Astrid already there. She was looking through the books and things Blake got her for the h*ll hole aka school.

Zac was watching us, smirking. These guys were making it impossible to escape.

Just then, Aaliyah came down with Constance, who was laughing at something Aaliyah had said.

"True," Constance said when she stopped laughing.

She whispered in Aaliyah's ear.

"Yeah," Aaliyah replied giggling.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. Nothing," Constance answered, clearly refraining from telling me.

"You don't wanna know," Aaliyah added.

"I do wanna know," I replied. "Tell me."

Constance and Aaliyah looked at each other and started giggling, which only fueled my curiosity.

"Geez, don't sound so bossy. I said Sora could be a male with that flat chest," Aaliyah said.

I huffed. Astrid shook her head, smiling.

Sure my breasts were smaller than my sisters but really?

"Then I said you must be gay if you and Zac are mates," Constance added.

"I'm not gay," Zac said.

"Are you mates with Sora?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yeah."

"Then you're gay," Constance said.

Then Kaine came in, carrying four bowls of cereal, somehow managing not to drop them. Probably his skills or something as Gamma and role as warrior trainer.

He set the bowls in the table.

"Come on, you need to eat," he said.

My sisters and I sat down at the table and started eating.

James came in, still in wolf form. He disappeared upstairs and came down a while later fully dressed in human form.

"Nice escape attempt Sora," he said.

I glared at him and flipped him off again.

"What'd she do?" Blake asked as he walked into the room.