Chapter 27- on my own

"Where is Pearce?"
"I knew you'd ask that. He is in the insane room and he will be there for a while." The insane room is where I had to go after.... I shiver.... ate Mia. I let tears come in my eyes as I think about the insane room. I'm glad Meagan is safe though. She is just a normal kid like me. That got taken away for a reason that doesn't even affect her anymore. Why don't they let us go? "I'm gonna go check on Pearce. If u need anything press the button on the wall. I'll bring u food later today." Dr. Smith got up and left the room. I let out a deep breathe and slept the sleep of the dead. I woke up to someone banging on my door. It was Dr. smith. He entered with a food tray and set it down in front of me as he sat next to me on my bed. "No"
"Excuse me?"
"I said no."
I push the food away.
"Jeanne, this isn't like you. You always eat."
"Ya well not anymore."
He places a gental hand on my shoulder. "I know what you went through in their was horrible but please eat for me."
I get angry all of a sudden and the voices come back. He doesn't want you to eat. He doesn't care about you. No one does. I slap the food out of his hand and yell angrily. The food filings against the wall and I stare at him aggressively. Clenching my fists at my sides as I stand up infront of him. My eyes locked. Levy is getting ready to come out and I'm trying to stop it. I'm screaming inside begging her. She doesn't listen. I snap and my eyes started turning green. The old medicine was still in me. How?! This is insane! I could no longer control myself. This hasn't happened in so long. I'm having memories of Mia. It hurts I wanna throw up. If levy bites this man the taste of warm flesh will come back and I'll definitely not wanna eat. He stands up not fearful of me at all. "I didn't wanna have to do this Jeanne."
He quickly grabbed my hair and hit my head on the brick wall hard enough to make me weak and dizzy. I feel my body getting picked up and thrown over his shoulder as I hear my heartbeat faintly in my ears and a screeching noise in my ear. Everything is fuzzy as we walk down the hallway. He puts me in a chair in that interrogation room. I can barley keep my eyes open as my normal self slowly comes back. As soon as I feel a little normal again, stop it! Get up! I kick Smith in his knee cap so hard he falls on the floor and grunts holding his knee. I quickly start running out of the room and back to my cell like a drunk. All blurry and off balanced. As soon as I get their I lock myself in.

I got in pretty big trouble for hurting smith and he didn't trust me as much anymore. Who can blame him. I didn't eat for at least a week either. The pain of my hunger made me feel happy. Meagan barley visited me anymore and Pearce would be locked in that cell for most likely 3 years like me under high super vision. They are getting ready to come try to feed me again. How fun. They come in the room. 3 nurses and Dr. smith. Strange. Usually it's only 2 nurses. "Jeanne, your coming with us."
"Pshh the hell I aint. What's this about?"
"You haven't been eating and you need to. You have bit us, kicked us, and even threatened to stab us. We are done trying to persuade you." The two nurses grab me and I try to fight them. I feel like I'm on my own now.