Falling For A Superhero

Please vote and comment. NOTE: All Marvel characters don't belong to me. Characters that don't belong in Marvel in this story like Serenity belong to me. I hope you enjoy!

The Calm Before the Storm:

 Loki stared at New York City before him.

 Oh, how these humans didn't know what he had in store for them.

 He smirked, daydreaming about the destruction he was about to pour onto them.

 He turned to his lieutenant, Gharian.

 Gharian glanced at Loki.

 He was a small Chitauri, a little alien robot that was sended by the Other.

 The Other wanted to make sure Loki kept his word so Gharian was sent to prove Loki's word.

 "Are you ready?" Loki asked Gharian.

 Gharian grinned.

 He was ready.

 He was ready to conquer the humans.

 They were such a dull species, they needed to be conquered in ordered to be kept alive.

 Gharian pointed to the Stark Tower, a huge silver building that might make the Empire State Building jealous with green envy. It had the letters, S-T-A-R-K on it, where when the night-time came, the letters would glow and S-T-A-R-K would flash out bright yellow neon lights.

 It was home to Tony Stark aka Iron Man, the man who exposed out his identity, not giving a crap if anyone knew about him being Iron Man.

 That was where they would first put their signal device to open a portal for the Chitauri to come in and conquer Earth.

 Loki and Gharian slowly started walking toward New York City.

 They were on a small green hill, taking their time.

 Loki stared at Gharian once more.

 Gharian stared back at Loki, confused. What more did this guy want?

 Loki finally pointed his staff at Gharian's chest.

 Gharian froze.

 Why was Loki doing this?

 "Don't act dumb," Loki said. "I know what you have been doing. You're sending reports to the Other but I'm not going to let that happen. The Other doesn't need to know any of my dang buisness."

 Gharian growled.

 How dare Loki! His commander, the Other, gave Loki the permission to send the Chitauri to go and rule over the human race. He needed to be watched! That was the only way to see if Loki would be true to his word.

 Loki pressed the staff into Gharian's chest.

 Gharian whimpered.

 He didn't have any weapons on him.

 If he just brung along his Chitauri shooter, it could of damaged Loki.

 Loki was a god though. He was from Asgard of course, the magical home realm of the Norse gods. Plus, Loki was the god of mischief. Obviosuly, he could be mischevious too.

 So there was no way he could defeat Loki.

 Sure he could damage him but it wasn't enough to actually defeat Loki.

 "Maybe if you stopped sending those reports to him, I'll spare you," Loki offered.

 The Chitauri grimaced.

 There was no way he would stop sending those reports to the Other.

 He wasn't going to let the Other down.

 "Fine."

 Loki waved the staff up in the air.

 Its golden gleam shimmered from the rays of the sunlight.

 "Have it your way."

 With ferocity, Loki brought the staff down and pointed at Gharian once again.

 A wave of electricity hit Gharian.

 Gharian whimpered and exploded.

 All that was left of him was a small burned area of grass.

 Loki grinned and continued onto New York.